|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fake Ploeg holding when Anton meets him in the Third Episode?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sign.
(c) A rock.
(d) A Molotov cocktail.
2. To what does Anton attribute Fake Ploeg's lies concerning his father?
3. In the Third Episode, why does Anton park his scooter a few blocks away from his apartment?
(a) Because he is not going to his apartment.
(b) To prevent damage to it.
(c) So that his friend can use the scooter to escape.
(d) So that no one will recognize him.
4. Why does Anton make an appointment with Cor Takes?
(a) To see a picture of Truus Coster.
(b) To tell him what Truus Coster spoke about.
(c) To accuse him of causing his family's death.
(d) To look at a gun that was Fake Ploeg's.
5. Who was with Cor Takes the night of the assault?
(a) Anton's father-in-law.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cor Takes biggest regret concerning the night of the assault?
2. Fake Ploeg tells Anton that he will never forget what?
3. How are Fake Ploeg and Anton different, according to Anton?
4. Where does Anton meet Saskia?
5. What does Fake Ploeg consider his father to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What detail of the night of the assault puzzles both Cor Takes and Anton?
2. What causes Anton and Cor Takes to become emotional while discussing the night of the assault?
3. What is the atmosphere at the funeral in the Fourth Episode?
4. What physical problem does Anton suffer from in the Third Episode?
5. What had prevented Truus Coster from escaping on the night of the assault?
6. Why does Anton choose to study anesthesiology?
7. What are the similarities and differences between Anton and Fake Ploeg (the son)?
8. How does Anton feel about politics?
9. What is in Cor Takes's basement?
10. What calls Cor Takes away from the basement while Anton is visiting him?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)