|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Final Episode, 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fake Ploeg tells Anton that he will never forget what?
(a) That Anton found him.
(b) The night of the assault.
(c) That Anton betrayed him.
(d) That time in the classroom.
2. "The Assault" begins during which war?
(a) World War I.
(b) World War II.
(c) Hundred Years War.
(d) Prussian War.
3. Which previous neighbor does Anton meet at a protest against nuclear weapons?
(a) Karin Korteweg.
(b) Sandra Steenwijk.
(c) Mrs. Beumer.
(d) Truus Coster.
4. What does Fake Ploeg break in Anton's apartment?
(a) A glass.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A piano.
(d) A window.
5. Which family member does Anton see at a protest against nuclear weapons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the executed Resistance members remembered by the monument, who was the only one born in the previous century?
2. What item of Truus Coster's does Cor Takes keep in a drawer in his basement?
3. After visiting the memorial in the Second Episode, where does Anton go?
4. What does Anton specialize in?
5. Why had Mr. Korteweg not moved Fake Ploeg's body in front of the Aartses's house?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)