|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Episode, 1966.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anton return to Haarlem for the first time after the assault?
(a) To attend a funeral.
(b) To attend a birthday party.
(c) To visit a monument.
(d) To visit the Beumer's.
2. Anton's uncle is a party leader for which political party?
(c) Social Democrats.
3. What is Cor Takes biggest regret concerning the night of the assault?
(a) That it caused Truus Coster's arrest and death.
(b) That Fake Ploeg did not die.
(c) That it caused the hostages to be killed.
(d) That it caused Anton's house to burn.
4. What enters Budapest during the Third Episode?
(a) The Third Reich.
(b) The Nazis.
(c) Anton's parents.
(d) Russian tanks.
5. After visiting the memorial in the Second Episode, where does Anton go?
(a) He goes to a funeral.
(b) He goes to the Beumer's.
(c) He returns to a party.
(d) He returns to Amsterdam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter take from Ploeg?
2. In which city is Anton living during the Second Episode?
3. Why does Anton make an appointment with Cor Takes?
4. The woman in the cell with Anton is in love with whom?
5. In the Fourth Episode, Anton attends a funeral for whom?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)