|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Episode, 1966.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Beumer used to read to Anton?
(a) Robinson Crusoe.
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(c) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
2. How are Fake Ploeg and Anton different, according to Anton?
(a) Anton's parents were innocent, but Fake Ploeg's father was not.
(b) Anton's parents were guilty, but Fake Ploeg's father was not.
(c) Anton is Dutch, but Fake Ploeg is German.
(d) Anton is a Communist, but Fake Ploeg is not.
3. What does the reader know that Anton cannot remember while he is talking to Cor Takes?
(a) That Truus Coster did not love Cor Takes.
(b) That Truus Coster loved Cor Takes.
(c) That Truus Coster escaped from the jail.
(d) That Truus Coster died that night in the jail.
4. The woman in the cell with Anton is in love with whom?
(a) A Nazi soldier.
(b) A divorced man.
(c) A married man with two children.
(d) A British soldier.
5. Where does Anton meet Saskia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Anton taken after he is arrested?
2. After Fake Ploeg leaves Anton's apartment, what are all of Anton's things covered in?
3. Who takes Anton home at the end of the First Episode?
4. What does Fake Ploeg consider his father to be?
5. Where does a soldier put Anton after taking him from his house in the First Episode?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)