|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Episode, 1956.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the executed Resistance members remembered by the monument, who was the only one born in the previous century?
(a) Mr. Steenwijk.
(b) Anton's mother.
2. Where does Anton move in 1953?
(a) To a villa.
(b) To a dormitory.
(c) To a friend's house.
(d) To an apartment.
3. What did Mr. Beumer used to read to Anton?
(a) Robinson Crusoe.
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(c) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
4. Where is Anton taken after he is arrested?
(a) A police station.
(b) A labor camp.
(c) A military camp.
(d) A children's home.
5. The woman in the cell with Anton is in love with whom?
(a) A divorced man.
(b) A Nazi soldier.
(c) A married man with two children.
(d) A British soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Beumer tells Anton that who was killed on the night of the assault?
2. Immediately after visiting the Beumers in the Second Episode, where does Anton go?
3. Who invites Anton inside for coffee in the Second Episode?
4. What happened to Mrs. Ploeg after the war?
5. Why does Anton speculate that Peter's name is not on the monument?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)