|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Episode, 1952.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anton's name is shared by whom?
(a) The Dutch president.
(b) The leader of the Dutch Nazi Party.
(c) The leader of the Dutch Resistance.
(d) His father.
2. Who had Anton befriended at school?
(b) Fake Ploeg.
(d) Karin Korteweg.
3. Why does Mrs. Beumer believe that Peter lost his life?
(a) Because he was trying to help Ploeg.
(b) Because he attacked a soldier.
(c) Because he ran away.
(d) Because he shot Ploeg.
4. What do the soldiers do to Anton's childhood house?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Vandalize it.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Bomb it.
5. When Anton visits Gerrit Jan's house in the Second Episode, what war are they discussing?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) The Spanish-American War.
(d) The Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anton returns to Haarlam for the first time, whose house does he first go to?
2. Immediately after visiting the Beumers in the Second Episode, where does Anton go?
3. When does Van Liempt inquire about the fate of Anton's parents?
4. After hearing shots, what does Anton see through the window?
5. Where does a soldier put Anton after taking him from his house in the First Episode?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)