|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Episode, 1952.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which neighbor does Anton see the morning after he was taken to the police station?
(a) Mr. Korteweg.
(b) Mr. Aarts.
(c) Mr. Steenwijk.
(d) Mr. Ploeg.
2. In which city is Anton living during the Second Episode?
3. What do the soldiers demand of Anton's family after the shooting?
(a) Their identification papers.
(b) The gun of the man who was shot.
(c) The keys to their house.
(d) The wallet of the man who was shot.
4. Who refuses to speak to Van Liempt when he inquires after the fate of Anton's family?
(a) Mr. Beumer.
(b) Mrs. Beumer.
(c) Mr. Korteweg.
(d) Fake Ploeg.
5. In what year does "The Assault" begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man shot in front of Anton's house?
2. What did Mr. Korteweg used to keep upstairs?
3. Who says to Anton, "Pickles are just like crocodiles"?
4. How do Anton's aunt and uncle treat him?
5. In what year does Anton return to Haarlem for the first time since he was 12?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)