|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and First Episode, 1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anton's name is shared by whom?
(a) The Dutch president.
(b) The leader of the Dutch Resistance.
(c) His father.
(d) The leader of the Dutch Nazi Party.
2. What is the Steenwijk family doing when they hear shots?
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Listening to the radio.
(d) Playing a game.
3. What is the name of the man shot in front of Anton's house?
(c) Mr. Korteweg.
(d) Mr. Steenwijk.
4. Why does Peter never leave the Steenwijk house?
(a) So he will not be conscripted in the army.
(b) So he will not be sent to a labor camp.
(c) Because he is a fugitive.
(d) Because he has a disease.
5. After hearing shots, what does Anton see through the window?
(a) A dog and two men.
(b) A bicycle and a man.
(c) A car and a man.
(d) Three men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anton's childhood home next to?
2. Where is Anton taken after he is arrested?
3. What is the name of Anton's childhood house?
4. Where does a soldier put Anton after taking him from his house in the First Episode?
5. Who throws the keys of the Steenwijk house into the darkness?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)