|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and First Episode, 1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter take from Ploeg?
(a) His bicycle.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His gun.
(d) His papers.
2. Who throws the keys of the Steenwijk house into the darkness?
(a) The soldiers.
(b) Mrs. Steenwijk.
3. After spending the night in a jail cell, where is Anton sent?
(b) The Fuhrer.
(c) The Ortskommandantur.
(d) The French police.
4. Where does a soldier put Anton after taking him from his house in the First Episode?
(a) A neighbor's house.
(b) A plane.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A car.
5. What is Anton's childhood home next to?
(a) An ocean.
(b) A tulip field.
(c) A church.
(d) A canal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "The Assault" begin?
2. Why does Peter never leave the Steenwijk house?
3. The woman in the cell with Anton is in love with whom?
4. With whom does Anton spend a night in a jail cell?
5. How does Anton travel to Amsterdam in the First Episode?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)