|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and First Episode, 1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the soldiers do to Anton's childhood house?
(a) Vandalize it.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Bomb it.
2. Who had Anton befriended at school?
(b) Fake Ploeg.
(d) Karin Korteweg.
3. Who throws the keys of the Steenwijk house into the darkness?
(a) The soldiers.
(d) Mrs. Steenwijk.
4. In which city does "The Assault" begin?
5. While in a jail cell, a woman tells Anton a story about what?
(a) Being lost in front of her own house.
(b) Her first day at school.
(c) Being arrested for murder.
(d) The Dutch resistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter never leave the Steenwijk house?
2. Who takes Anton home at the end of the First Episode?
3. After spending the night in a prison cell, what is on Anton's face?
4. Where does a soldier put Anton after taking him from his house in the First Episode?
5. In the First Episode, who questions Anton when he reaches Amsterdam?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)