|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Final Episode, 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was with Cor Takes the night of the assault?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) Anton's father-in-law.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Anton publish in a student magazine?
(a) Political poems.
(b) Political essays.
(c) Poems about nature.
(d) His dissertation.
3. What had Karin told Peter to do on the night of the assault?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Give himself up.
(c) Hide Fake Ploeg's body.
(d) Hide Fake Ploeg's gun.
4. Who does Fake Ploeg consider responsible for the death of Anton's parents?
(a) The Resistance fighters.
(b) His father.
(d) The English.
5. How does Anton react to the events of the night of the assault?
(a) He is angry about them.
(b) He does not want to remember them.
(c) He is determined to revenge them.
(d) He denies that they ever happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Saskia's hair?
2. Cor Takes tells Anton that Truus Coster was killed when?
3. Mrs. Beumer tells Anton that who was killed on the night of the assault?
4. What is the name of the girl who spent a night in jail with Anton?
5. How does Anton know that the assault was never brought to trial?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)