|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Final Episode, 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which neighbor does Anton see the morning after he was taken to the police station?
(a) Mr. Aarts.
(b) Mr. Ploeg.
(c) Mr. Korteweg.
(d) Mr. Steenwijk.
2. In the Final Episode, what stands in the place of Anton's old house?
(a) A memorial.
(b) A new house.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A garage.
3. Which previous neighbor does Anton meet at a protest against nuclear weapons?
(a) Mrs. Beumer.
(b) Truus Coster.
(c) Karin Korteweg.
(d) Sandra Steenwijk.
4. Cor Takes tells Anton that the Steenwijk family should have done what with Fake Ploeg's body?
(a) Made sure he was dead.
(b) Taken it into their house.
(c) Thrown it into the river.
(d) Handed it over to the police.
5. Why is Anton surprised when Mrs. Beumer tells him about the monument?
(a) Because he had forgotten that his uncle told him about it.
(b) Because his uncle had not told him about it.
(c) Because Mrs. Beumer is senile.
(d) Because he thought no one else knew about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pointed out Cor Takes and Truus Coster to the soldiers?
2. While Anton is talking to Cor Takes in his basement, why does Cor Takes leave the room?
3. What is hanging on the wall of Cor Takes's basement?
4. Where is Anton taken after he is arrested?
5. After visiting the memorial in the Second Episode, where does Anton go?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)