|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Episode, 1952.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to Anton, "Pickles are just like crocodiles"?
(a) Mr. Beumer.
(b) Mr. Korteweg.
(c) Van Liempt.
(d) Mrs. Beumer.
2. How is Anton attacked on the way to Amsterdam in the First Episode?
(a) By machine guns.
(b) By fire.
(c) By plane.
(d) By ambush.
3. Why does Peter want to move the body of the man who was shot?
(a) He is afraid that the police will suspect their neighbors.
(b) He wants to steal money from the man.
(c) He is afraid the police will suspect them.
(d) He wants to give the man medical attention.
4. "The Assault" begins during which war?
(a) World War II.
(b) Prussian War.
(c) World War I.
(d) Hundred Years War.
5. What is the name of Anton's escort to Amsterdam in the First Episode?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a soldier put Anton after taking him from his house in the First Episode?
2. How does Anton travel to Amsterdam in the First Episode?
3. What is the name of Anton's neighbor who lives with his daughter?
4. Anton finds out that what happened to Peter the night of the assault?
5. In what year does "The Assault" begin?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)