|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Episode, 1956.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Korteweg used to keep upstairs?
(b) His stamp collection.
2. What did Mr. Beumer used to read to Anton?
(a) The Three Musketeers.
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(c) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(d) Robinson Crusoe.
3. What does Mrs. Ploeg do after the war?
(a) Renounces her husband.
(b) Works as an interpreter.
(c) Becomes a spy.
(d) Works as a house cleaner.
4. Anton remembers which of his neighbors playing board games with him?
(a) Fake Ploeg.
(b) Mrs. Aarts.
(c) Mr. Beumer.
(d) Karin Korteweg.
5. What kind of student is Anton?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anton move in 1953?
2. After Fake Ploeg leaves Anton's apartment, what are all of Anton's things covered in?
3. What enters Budapest during the Third Episode?
4. In the First Episode, who questions Anton when he reaches Amsterdam?
5. Who recognizes Anton when he returns to his old neighborhood in the Second Episode?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)