|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Episode, 1966.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anton suffer from in the Third Episode?
(d) Fits of anger.
2. Who does Fake Ploeg consider responsible for the death of Anton's parents?
(a) His father.
(c) The English.
(d) The Resistance fighters.
3. What does Cor Takes want to know from Anton?
(a) Where the Resistance hostages were shot.
(b) Why the soldiers burnt down his house.
(c) How long his parents lived.
(d) What Truus Coster talked about the night of the assault.
4. In which year does the Third Episode take place?
5. With whom is Anton living during the Second Episode?
(a) With his aunt and uncle.
(b) With his brother Peter.
(c) With his wife and daughter.
(d) With his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cor Takes biggest regret concerning the night of the assault?
2. What is written on the memorial that was built on the site of the executions?
3. Why does Anton speculate that Peter's name is not on the monument?
4. When does Van Liempt inquire about the fate of Anton's parents?
5. Anton remembers which of his neighbors playing board games with him?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)