|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Episode, 1966.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which current war is being discussed after the funeral in the Fourth Episode?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The War on Terror.
2. What did Mr. Beumer used to read to Anton?
(a) Sherlock Holmes.
(b) The Three Musketeers.
(c) Robinson Crusoe.
(d) The Count of Monte Cristo.
3. Where does Anton discuss the details of the assault with Cor Takes?
(a) In a cemetery.
(b) At a church.
(c) At the beach.
(d) On the quay.
4. Who was with Cor Takes the night of the assault?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His mother.
(c) Anton's father-in-law.
(d) His sister.
5. On the second night of the protest against the Communist Party, why does Anton decide not to stay at his aunt and uncle's?
(a) He cannot reach their house because of the mob.
(b) He knows he will not be welcome.
(c) He does not believe that the protest will continue for another night.
(d) He is afraid that they will be attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anton remembers which of his neighbors playing board games with him?
2. What does Fake Ploeg break in Anton's apartment?
3. What does the reader know that Anton cannot remember while he is talking to Cor Takes?
4. Which instrument does Anton play?
5. After Anton asks Fake Ploeg if his father's name should be on the monument, what does Fake do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)