|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Bob give to Jesse about why he was in Kansas City?
(a) He was making purchases.
(b) He was visiting a girl there.
(c) He was visiting his mother there.
(d) He just wanted to go and have some fun an a new city.
2. What happens to John Samuels after he causes a problem at a party?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is kicked out and embarrassed.
3. What do Bob and Charley discover when they go to the sheriff's office to turn themselves in after shooting Jesse?
(a) That the sheriff is out.
(b) That the press is already there waiting to take their pictures.
(c) That the sheriff has been expecting them.
(d) That there is already a warrant out for their arrest.
4. How much of a reward does Jesse offer for Dick Liddil?
5. What does Bob tell the sheriff to check on Jesse's body to verify it is who Bob says it is?
(a) His ring.
(b) His scars.
(c) His left foot.
(d) His tatoos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jesse posing as when he moves with his family to "The House on the Hill"?
2. Why does Jesse give Bob a gift?
3. What habit of Jesse's does Bob pick up while staying at "The House on the Hill"?
4. After talking in town, whom does Sheriff Timberlake refer Bob and Dick to?
5. How much do Bob and Charley get as a reward for killing Jesse?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)