|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Jesse tell Bob that he knows he has been in Kansas City?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) Palm Sunday.
(c) New Year's Day: Jesse wants to come clean for the new year.
(d) Christmas Eve.
2. Who helps Jesse rob the church?
3. Who finally confesses to the James' family's real identities?
(c) Jesse's daughter, Mary.
(d) Jesse's son, Tim.
4. What happens to John Samuels after he causes a problem at a party?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is kicked out and embarrassed.
(d) He is arrested.
5. What habit of Jesse's does Bob pick up while staying at "The House on the Hill"?
(a) Smoking before breakfast.
(b) Going for a run before starting the day.
(c) Drinking before breakfast.
(d) Reading several newspapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being slapped by Jesse, what does Charley confess to Bob?
2. After talking in town, whom does Sheriff Timberlake refer Bob and Dick to?
3. What does Jesse give Bob as a gift?
4. Who is the sheriff of Clay County?
5. Why does Jesse ask Charley to ride with him, instead of Bob, after he arrives at Martha Bolton's house?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)