|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bob tell Craig he'd like to turn in first?
2. What does the governor hint at during new interviews shortly before Jesse is killed?
(a) That he is going to resign.
(b) That he is running for re-election on a "Bring Jesse In!" campaign.
(c) That he has fired the sheriff because Jesse is still at large.
(d) That he plans to bring the James brothers to justice.
3. How many days does Timberlake give Bob in an ultimatum for turning Jesse in?
4. What prompts Bob to go to Kansas City and meet with Henry Craig another time?
(a) Jesse's threatening emails.
(b) An article in the newspaper.
(c) The guilt he has over the crimes he committed.
(d) Nothing; it happens by coincidence.
5. What does Jesse steal from the church?
(b) Toys and a Santa outfit.
(d) Toys and money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff of Clay County mistake Jesse for?
2. What does Bob say about Jesse's murder while being questioned by the police?
3. What does Bob do to kill time while at Jesse's house?
4. Who does Bob tell about Jesse's plans to rob the bank in Platte City?
5. Who is the sheriff of Clay County?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Elias tell Timberlake when he sees Jesse at a relative's store?
2. What happens after a little boy finds the decomposing body of Wood Hite?
3. Why is Timberlake suspicious that Jesse will ever show up again that Bob will indeed turn him in?
4. How does Bob react when he hears the lyrics to the song "The Ballade of Jesse James"?
5. Why does Jesse like "The House on the Hill" so much?
6. What kind of contest does Jesse create with the man at the pool hall?
7. What telegraph does Bob send to Timberlake while staying with Jesse?
8. What comparison does Jesse make -- that Bob doesn't like -- during a visit to Martha Bolton's?
9. What happens with lawyers for Zee after Jesse is murdered?
10. Why does Sheriff TImberlake refer Bob and Dick to Henry Craig?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)