|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Alex Green offer to represent Zee for?
(a) For free.
2. What does the governor hint at during new interviews shortly before Jesse is killed?
(a) That he is going to resign.
(b) That he is running for re-election on a "Bring Jesse In!" campaign.
(c) That he plans to bring the James brothers to justice.
(d) That he has fired the sheriff because Jesse is still at large.
3. What does Bob confess to Charley?
(a) That he's in love with Jesse's wife.
(b) That he's planning to kill Jesse.
(c) That Jesse is retiring and leaving Bob in charge.
(d) That he must flee to Mexico to avoid being arrested.
4. Who does Sheriff Timberlake tell Bob and Dick he is really interested in?
(b) Jesse and Frank.
(d) Jesse, Frank, and Zee.
5. What do Bob and Charley discover when they go to the sheriff's office to turn themselves in after shooting Jesse?
(a) That the sheriff is out.
(b) That the press is already there waiting to take their pictures.
(c) That there is already a warrant out for their arrest.
(d) That the sheriff has been expecting them.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Martha's place, where does Dick leave word he's gone to?
2. Where are Bob and Charley taken for questioning after Jesse's murder?
3. What initials does Bob have on his underwear?
4. What does Jesse steal from the church?
5. Who does Bob tell about Jesse's plans to rob the bank in Platte City?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)