Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jesse and Charley spend the night after leaving Martha Bolton's house together?
(a) The Samuels' house.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In Jesse's house.
(d) In the barn at Jesse's house.
2. Who finally confesses to the James' family's real identities?
(c) Jesse's son, Tim.
(d) Jesse's daughter, Mary.
3. What prompts Bob to go to Kansas City and meet with Henry Craig another time?
(a) Jesse's threatening emails.
(b) Nothing; it happens by coincidence.
(c) The guilt he has over the crimes he committed.
(d) An article in the newspaper.
4. How does Zee respond when Bob stops by with Charley while looking for Jesse?
(a) She is not pleased to see him.
(b) She's so excited she can barely contain herself.
(c) She is glad he is there so she can get the reward money.
(d) She couldn't care less.
5. What does Jesse give Bob as a gift?
(a) A very fancy hat.
(b) A gun.
(c) New clothes.
(d) A new horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do law officials have to close the James's house?
2. What reason does Bob give to Jesse about why he was in Kansas City?
3. How do the Samuels find out about Jesse's death?
4. Who believes that the government supported Bob's actions toward Jesse?
5. Who provides Bob and Charley with an attorney?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)