|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally confesses to the James' family's real identities?
(a) Jesse's son, Tim.
(b) Jesse's daughter, Mary.
2. What reason does Bob give to Jesse about why he was in Kansas City?
(a) He was making purchases.
(b) He just wanted to go and have some fun an a new city.
(c) He was visiting a girl there.
(d) He was visiting his mother there.
3. What prompts Bob to go to Kansas City and meet with Henry Craig another time?
(a) The guilt he has over the crimes he committed.
(b) Jesse's threatening emails.
(c) An article in the newspaper.
(d) Nothing; it happens by coincidence.
4. What does Bob tell Jesse he's most afraid of?
(a) That he'll be forgotten.
(b) That he'll never get married.
(c) That Jesse will kill him.
(d) That he'll never see his girlfriend again.
5. How much does Alex Green offer to represent Zee for?
(c) For free.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the sheriff of Clay County?
2. Why is Dick's leg wound slow to heal?
3. Where does Dick hide when Jesse arrives at Martha Bolton's house, looking for him?
4. Who pays for Jesse's funeral?
5. Who does Bob tell about Jesse's plans to rob the bank in Platte City?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when several men arrive on horseback at the courthouse where Bob and Charley are being held?
2. What does Elias tell Timberlake when he sees Jesse at a relative's store?
3. Why does Sheriff TImberlake refer Bob and Dick to Henry Craig?
4. Why is Timberlake suspicious that Jesse will ever show up again that Bob will indeed turn him in?
5. What makes the sheriff finally believe that Jesse James has really been shot?
6. What does Bob say in response to questioning about why his underwear has someone else's initials on them?
7. What kind of contest does Jesse create with the man at the pool hall?
8. What does Zerelda Samuels yell when she sees her son's murdered body?
9. What does Bob tell Jesse he wants to do with the gun Jesse gave him?
10. What happens after a little boy finds the decomposing body of Wood Hite?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)