|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jesse and Charley spend the night after leaving Martha Bolton's house together?
(a) In Jesse's house.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In the barn at Jesse's house.
(d) The Samuels' house.
2. Why do law officials have to close the James's house?
(a) Because there are too many wild animals trying to get in.
(b) Because it is a crime scene.
(c) Because it is strangely cold outside.
(d) Because people are stealing everything they can.
3. After talking in town, whom does Sheriff Timberlake refer Bob and Dick to?
(a) A Texan police official.
(b) A Kansas City police official.
(c) The president.
(d) A Missouri City police official.
4. On what notable day does Jesse rob the church?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
5. Why does Jesse give Bob a gift?
(a) Because his clothes are always so shoddy looking.
(b) For self-defense.
(c) Because a new hat symbolizes that he is an official member of the James Gang.
(d) As an apology for being so ornery lately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Craig's office located?
2. Where is "The House on the Hill" located?
3. Where are Bob and Charley taken for questioning after Jesse's murder?
4. What does Jesse give Bob as a gift?
5. Who officiates Jesse's funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Bob and Charley try to turn themselves in at the sheriff's office after Bob kills Jesse?
2. What does Bob say in response to questioning about why his underwear has someone else's initials on them?
3. What does Elias tell Timberlake when he sees Jesse at a relative's store?
4. What does Jesse confess to Charley one night when he wakes him up?
5. What kind of contest does Jesse create with the man at the pool hall?
6. What makes the sheriff finally believe that Jesse James has really been shot?
7. What does Zerelda Samuels yell when she sees her son's murdered body?
8. What does Zerelda freak out about when Jesse and Charley are sharing Christmas dinner with her?
9. What comparison does Jesse make -- that Bob doesn't like -- during a visit to Martha Bolton's?
10. What does Bob tell Jesse he wants to do with the gun Jesse gave him?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)