|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what notable day does Jesse rob the church?
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) New Year's Day.
2. What does the sheriff of Clay County mistake Jesse for?
(a) A musician.
(b) A snake-oil salesman.
(c) A reporter for the state paper.
(d) A circuit-riding preacher.
3. What does Bob do for a living while waiting to turn Jesse in?
(a) Volunteer at a homeless shelter.
(b) Work as a grocery clerk.
(c) Work at a bank.
(d) Work as a mailman.
4. What prompts Bob to go to Kansas City and meet with Henry Craig another time?
(a) Nothing; it happens by coincidence.
(b) An article in the newspaper.
(c) The guilt he has over the crimes he committed.
(d) Jesse's threatening emails.
5. Who is the sheriff of Clay County?
(a) Justin R. Timberlake.
(b) Timber A. Justinlake.
(c) Timber A. Jameslake.
(d) James R. Timberlake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Jesse rob the church?
2. How much of a reward does Jesse offer for Dick Liddil?
3. What does Bob say about Jesse's murder while being questioned by the police?
4. Who is the Sheriff who comes to Jesse's house to investigate his death?
5. What surprising piece of information is discovered during Jesse's autopsy?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)