|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits that a body found is in fact Wood Hite?
2. What does Jesse steal from the church?
(b) Toys and money.
(d) Toys and a Santa outfit.
3. How many days does Timberlake give Bob in an ultimatum for turning Jesse in?
4. Where does Martha believe Dick has really gone to, despite what he said in a message?
(a) To turn himself in to Craig.
(b) To Sheriff TImberlake's.
(c) To the newspapers.
(d) To Mexico.
5. What does Bob do to kill time while at Jesse's house?
(a) Goes for really long hikes.
(b) Works on his autobiography.
(c) Does small chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Jesse tell Bob that he knows he has been in Kansas City?
2. Where is "The House on the Hill" located?
3. At Martha's place, where does Dick leave word he's gone to?
4. What is Zee doing when Jesse notices that Bob's underwear has unusual initials on them?
5. How does Jesse know that Bob has been in Kansas City?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of hypothetical question does Dick pose to Sheriff Timberlake when he and Bob run into him?
2. What happens after a little boy finds the decomposing body of Wood Hite?
3. What do Jesse and Charley do with the toys and Santa suit they steal from the church?
4. What does Zerelda Samuels yell when she sees her son's murdered body?
5. Why does Jesse like "The House on the Hill" so much?
6. What happens when Bob and Charley try to turn themselves in at the sheriff's office after Bob kills Jesse?
7. Why does Dick hid from Jesse when he stops by Martha Bolton's for a visit?
8. Why does Sheriff TImberlake refer Bob and Dick to Henry Craig?
9. How does Charley respond to Bob's confession that he plans to kill Jesse?
10. What makes the sheriff finally believe that Jesse James has really been shot?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)