|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob tell Jesse he's most afraid of?
(a) That he'll never get married.
(b) That Jesse will kill him.
(c) That he'll be forgotten.
(d) That he'll never see his girlfriend again.
2. On what notable day does Jesse rob the church?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) New Year's Day.
3. What does Bob confess to Charley?
(a) That he's in love with Jesse's wife.
(b) That he's planning to kill Jesse.
(c) That Jesse is retiring and leaving Bob in charge.
(d) That he must flee to Mexico to avoid being arrested.
4. At Martha's place, where does Dick leave word he's gone to?
5. Why do law officials have to close the James's house?
(a) Because it is a crime scene.
(b) Because there are too many wild animals trying to get in.
(c) Because people are stealing everything they can.
(d) Because it is strangely cold outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is "The House on the Hill" located?
2. What does Jesse give Bob as a gift?
3. Where are Bob, Charley, and Jesse when they get into a shooting contest with another man?
4. How much does Alex Green offer to represent Zee for?
5. Who helps Jesse rob the church?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)