|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally confesses to the James' family's real identities?
(b) Jesse's son, Tim.
(d) Jesse's daughter, Mary.
2. Who believes that the government supported Bob's actions toward Jesse?
(a) Everyone except the James family.
(b) Nearly everyone.
(c) Very few people.
(d) Everyone except the Ford family.
3. Where does Dick hide when Jesse arrives at Martha Bolton's house, looking for him?
(a) In the closet.
(b) In the attic.
(c) Beneath the bed.
(d) In the backyard.
4. After talking in town, whom does Sheriff Timberlake refer Bob and Dick to?
(a) The president.
(b) A Kansas City police official.
(c) A Texan police official.
(d) A Missouri City police official.
5. Who is the sheriff of Clay County?
(a) James R. Timberlake.
(b) Justin R. Timberlake.
(c) Timber A. Jameslake.
(d) Timber A. Justinlake.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what notable day does Jesse rob the church?
2. What habit of Jesse's does Bob pick up while staying at "The House on the Hill"?
3. What is the name of the guerilla fighter Jesse compares Bob to one night?
4. What prompts Bob to go to Kansas City and meet with Henry Craig another time?
5. Who does Sheriff Timberlake tell Bob and Dick he is really interested in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes the sheriff finally believe that Jesse James has really been shot?
2. What do Jesse and Charley do with the toys and Santa suit they steal from the church?
3. What does Elias tell Timberlake when he sees Jesse at a relative's store?
4. How does Bob react when he hears the lyrics to the song "The Ballade of Jesse James"?
5. What does Zerelda Samuels yell when she sees her son's murdered body?
6. What does Jesse confess to Charley one night when he wakes him up?
7. What does Zerelda freak out about when Jesse and Charley are sharing Christmas dinner with her?
8. What arrangement do Bob and Timberlake make around a ten-day period?
9. What kind of hypothetical question does Dick pose to Sheriff Timberlake when he and Bob run into him?
10. Why does Sheriff TImberlake refer Bob and Dick to Henry Craig?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)