|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his recovery from being shot, what college does Jesse decide he wants to go to?
(a) Florida State University.
(b) The local community college.
(c) Kansas State University.
(d) Georgetown College.
2. Who is Zee named after?
(a) A character in the Bible.
(b) The town mayor's wife.
(c) No one.
(d) Jesse's mother.
3. What does Dick tell Bob about his involvement with another man named Jim Cummins?
(a) That he knows he is an undercover detective.
(b) That he is in "cahoots" with him.
(c) That he is planning to kill him.
(d) That they are secret lovers.
4. What is Bob's full name?
(a) Robert Woodrow Jesse James.
(b) Robert James.
(c) Robert James Wood.
(d) Robert Ford.
5. What is Charley's full name?
(a) Charles Wilson Ford.
(b) Charles James.
(c) Charles Woody.
(d) Charles Woodrow Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jesse propose to Zee?
2. How many newspapers does Jesse James subscribe to?
3. What does Jesse give Chappy Foote as he leaves the train he robs on Independence Hill?
4. Where are the Hites from?
5. Who is Sarah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bob tell Wood as he lay dying?
2. What kind of reputation does Sarah have as she marries Wood's father?
3. Why do other gang members tease Bob when they are all sent away -- except for him -- at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. What does Dick tell Sarah to do when they find John's body in the pig sty?
5. Why is Jesse's son known as Tim?
6. Who is Cole Younger?
7. How do the people of the train that the gang robs on Independence Hill respond when Frank tells them they don't rob preachers or widows?
8. What happens to the Younger gang after the robbery of the First National Bank of Northfield?
9. What does Frank declare about the gang after they rob the train on Independence Hill?
10. What does Bob report he and Jesse talked about as the two men are getting to know each other?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)