|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who officiates Jesse's funeral?
(a) Rev. J.M.P. Martin.
(c) Enos Craig.
(d) Sheriff Timberlake.
2. How much does Alex Green offer to represent Zee for?
(d) For free.
3. Where is Craig's office located?
(a) At the train station.
(b) In the Times Building.
(c) In the courthouse.
(d) In city hall.
4. On what notable day does Jesse rob the church?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
5. Who admits that a body found is in fact Wood Hite?
6. What does Bob do for a living while waiting to turn Jesse in?
(a) Work as a mailman.
(b) Work as a grocery clerk.
(c) Work at a bank.
(d) Volunteer at a homeless shelter.
7. What does the governor hint at during new interviews shortly before Jesse is killed?
(a) That he has fired the sheriff because Jesse is still at large.
(b) That he is running for re-election on a "Bring Jesse In!" campaign.
(c) That he is going to resign.
(d) That he plans to bring the James brothers to justice.
8. How much of a reward does Jesse offer for Dick Liddil?
9. Why does Jesse ask Charley to ride with him, instead of Bob, after he arrives at Martha Bolton's house?
(a) Because he knows Bob is a rat.
(b) Because Bob is being petulant.
(c) Because he is going to kill Charley.
(d) Because he just wants to make Bob jealous.
10. Why does Jesse give Bob a gift?
(a) Because his clothes are always so shoddy looking.
(b) For self-defense.
(c) As an apology for being so ornery lately.
(d) Because a new hat symbolizes that he is an official member of the James Gang.
11. What book does Jesse discover Charley is reading to the children?
(a) "How the James Boys Were Brought to Justice."
(b) "The James Boys Among the Mexicans."
(c) "Little Red Riding Hood."
(d) "The James Gang: American Outlaws."
12. How many days does Timberlake give Bob in an ultimatum for turning Jesse in?
13. What is the name of the guerilla fighter Jesse compares Bob to one night?
(a) George Shepherd.
(b) Mary Ann Walker.
(c) Justin Pinkerton.
(d) Alan Jackson.
14. Who does Sheriff Timberlake tell Bob and Dick he is really interested in?
(b) Jesse, Frank, and Zee.
(d) Jesse and Frank.
15. What prompts Bob to go to Kansas City and meet with Henry Craig another time?
(a) Jesse's threatening emails.
(b) Nothing; it happens by coincidence.
(c) An article in the newspaper.
(d) The guilt he has over the crimes he committed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Samuels find out about Jesse's death?
2. During what month does Jesse arrive, looking for Dick, at Martha Bolton's?
3. What does Bob do to kill time while at Jesse's house?
4. At Martha's place, where does Dick leave word he's gone to?
5. What does Jesse steal from the church?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)