|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor call Jesse after his murder?
(a) An "honorable man."
(b) A "putrid curse."
(c) A "disgrace to the James family."
(d) A "proud citizen of this state."
2. During his recovery from being shot, what college does Jesse decide he wants to go to?
(a) Kansas State University.
(b) The local community college.
(c) Florida State University.
(d) Georgetown College.
3. What does Bob do for a living while waiting to turn Jesse in?
(a) Volunteer at a homeless shelter.
(b) Work as a mailman.
(c) Work at a bank.
(d) Work as a grocery clerk.
4. Who provides Bob and Charley with an attorney?
(a) Henry Craig.
(d) The priest of their church.
5. What is Zee doing when Jesse notices that Bob's underwear has unusual initials on them?
(b) Throwing out the trash.
(c) Trying to hide Bob's things.
(d) The laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dick end up renting a room during his affair with Sarah?
2. Who wrote the song "The Ballade of Jesse James"?
3. How much does Alex Green offer to represent Zee for?
4. What is Charley's full name?
5. Who is Zee named after?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)