|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Ed Cummins?
2. What month was Jesse James born in?
3. Where does Jesse have "two incompletely healed bullet holes"?
(a) In his forearm.
(b) One in a leg, one in an arm.
(c) In his leg.
(d) In his chest.
4. What does Jesse offer to do before departing the train he robs on Independence Hill?
(a) Shoot himself.
(b) Buy everyone a drink.
(c) Take anyone with him who wants to join his gang.
(d) Clear the tracks.
5. Who officiates Jesse's funeral?
(b) Enos Craig.
(c) Sheriff Timberlake.
(d) Rev. J.M.P. Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the James Gang use to stop the train on Independence Hill?
2. Who is Annie?
3. What does Jesse steal from the church?
4. Who is Dick Liddil?
5. What does Zee want most in her earlier marriage to Jesse?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)