|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Ed Cummins?
2. Who joins the Pinkerton Detectives in an effort to quell some of the robberies Jesse and his gang are committing?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Confederate Soliders.
(d) Union Soliders.
3. What activity do Jesse and Bob do with Jesse's son?
(a) Go on motorcycle rides.
4. What is Wood's relationship to Jesse?
(a) They are sworn enemies.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They were cell mates in jail and now are friends.
(d) They are cousins.
5. Who is the sheriff of Clay County?
(a) Timber A. Jameslake.
(b) Justin R. Timberlake.
(c) Timber A. Justinlake.
(d) James R. Timberlake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit of Jesse's does Bob pick up while staying at "The House on the Hill"?
2. How much of a reward does Jesse offer for Dick Liddil?
3. What book does Jesse discover Charley is reading to the children?
4. What is Zee's full name?
5. Where do Jesse and Charley spend the night after leaving Martha Bolton's house together?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)