|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Wood when he is first introduced?
(a) Late forties.
(b) Late teens.
(c) Last twenties.
(d) Late thirties.
2. What is Wood's relationship to Jesse?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They were cell mates in jail and now are friends.
(c) They are sworn enemies.
(d) They are brothers.
3. Where does Jesse live until the Civil War is over?
4. Who is Sarah?
(a) Wood's daughter.
(b) Wood's sister.
(c) Wood's niece.
(d) Wood's father's new wife.
5. What is Martha's marital status in the novel?
(a) She is widowed.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is divorced.
(d) She is engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dick Liddil?
2. How often does Bob talk as the gang waits for the train on Independence Hill to arrive?
3. Who ends up killing John W. Whicher?
4. Where do Dick and Sarah first have their affair?
5. What does Jesse offer to do before departing the train he robs on Independence Hill?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)