|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bob spend his childhood?
(d) South Carolina.
2. During his recovery from being shot, what college does Jesse decide he wants to go to?
(a) Kansas State University.
(b) Georgetown College.
(c) Florida State University.
(d) The local community college.
3. What does Jesse offer to do before departing the train he robs on Independence Hill?
(a) Clear the tracks.
(b) Take anyone with him who wants to join his gang.
(c) Shoot himself.
(d) Buy everyone a drink.
4. Where is Jesse James's home located when the novel opens?
(a) Birchwood Boulevard.
(b) Woodland Avenue.
(c) Wood Street.
(d) Oak Avenue.
5. Who ends up taking care of Jesse as he recovers from being shot?
(a) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does Jesse show Zee that causes her to become angry with him and with what he does for a living?
2. How long are Jesse and Zee engaged before they actually marry?
3. What happens to the twin boys Zee gives birth to?
4. Where does Dick end up renting a room during his affair with Sarah?
5. When did Jesse's father die?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)