|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins the Pinkerton Detectives in an effort to quell some of the robberies Jesse and his gang are committing?
(a) Union Soliders.
(b) Confederate Soliders.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Secret Service.
2. During his recovery from being shot, what college does Jesse decide he wants to go to?
(a) Kansas State University.
(b) Florida State University.
(c) Georgetown College.
(d) The local community college.
3. What is Clarence's relationship to Wood?
(a) Wood is the father; Clarence is the son.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They have no relation.
4. What does the doctor decide after Jesse is shot during his younger years?
(a) That Jesse shot himself for attention.
(b) That it is a fake bullet.
(c) That he only has a few minutes to live.
(d) That the bullet can't be removed.
5. Where are the Hites from?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what hand is Jesse missing a piece of his finger?
2. When does Jesse propose to Zee?
3. Who initially refuses to give into Bob's insistence that he be allowed to join the James gang?
4. When does Jesse tell the gang that they'll divide the spoils of the robbery of the train on Independence Hill?
5. What do some people misinterpret Zee's shyness as?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)