|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wood's full name?
(a) Robert Woodson Hite.
(b) Woody Acolute James.
(c) Samuel Wood James.
(d) Woodster Acolute James Jackson.
2. How often does Bob talk as the gang waits for the train on Independence Hill to arrive?
(a) He only answers questions with one word.
(b) Not at all; he is too nervous.
(c) He goes from talking a mile a minute to not talking at all.
(d) Almost constantly.
3. What is Jesse James's full name?
(a) Jesse Reginald James.
(b) Jesse William James III.
(c) Jessee Ronald James.
(d) Jesse Woodson James.
4. Where does Jesse have "two incompletely healed bullet holes"?
(a) In his forearm.
(b) In his chest.
(c) One in a leg, one in an arm.
(d) In his leg.
5. Where are the Hites from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many newspapers does Jesse James subscribe to?
2. As he is about to rob the train on Independence Hill, who does Jesse introduce himself to?
3. What does Jesse give Chappy Foote as he leaves the train he robs on Independence Hill?
4. While robbing the rain on Independence Hill, what does Frank want to know about the passengers?
5. When does Jesse tell the gang that they'll divide the spoils of the robbery of the train on Independence Hill?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)