|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was Jesse James born in?
2. Where is Jesse James's home located when the novel opens?
(a) Wood Street.
(b) Woodland Avenue.
(c) Oak Avenue.
(d) Birchwood Boulevard.
3. What does Jesse offer to do before departing the train he robs on Independence Hill?
(a) Clear the tracks.
(b) Take anyone with him who wants to join his gang.
(c) Shoot himself.
(d) Buy everyone a drink.
4. What month was Jesse James born in?
5. What does the James Gang use to stop the train on Independence Hill?
(a) Clutter on the track.
(b) A flare gun.
(c) They stand in the track so the train will stop.
(d) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many newspapers does Jesse James subscribe to?
2. What is Jesse James's full name?
3. On what hand is Jesse missing a piece of his finger?
4. How does Jesse respond to Bob's idea that he be next to him when they rob the train on Independence Hill?
5. Where do most of the gang members sleep at Jesse's home after they rob the train on Independence Hill?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)