|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Younger brother is shot during a run-in with detectives?
2. Who dies as a result of the attack on Jesse's mother's house?
(a) Their beloved pet dog.
(b) No one.
(c) His brother.
(d) Jesse's mother.
3. What does the James Gang use to stop the train on Independence Hill?
(a) A fire.
(b) A flare gun.
(c) They stand in the track so the train will stop.
(d) Clutter on the track.
4. Who does Jesse's mother remarry after his father dies?
(a) Dr. Samuel Barton.
(b) Dr. Zee Barton III.
(c) Dr. Reuben Samuels.
(d) Dr. Samuel Reubens.
5. After talking in town, whom does Sheriff Timberlake refer Bob and Dick to?
(a) A Kansas City police official.
(b) The president.
(c) A Missouri City police official.
(d) A Texan police official.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is John Tabor?
2. On what day does Jesse tell Bob that he knows he has been in Kansas City?
3. What is Clarence's relationship to Wood?
4. What does the doctor decide after Jesse is shot during his younger years?
5. On what hand is Jesse missing a piece of his finger?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)