|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesse give Bob as a gift?
(a) A gun.
(b) A new horse.
(c) A very fancy hat.
(d) New clothes.
2. How old is Wood when he is first introduced?
(a) Late forties.
(b) Late thirties.
(c) Late teens.
(d) Last twenties.
3. What does the governor call Jesse after his murder?
(a) A "proud citizen of this state."
(b) A "putrid curse."
(c) A "disgrace to the James family."
(d) An "honorable man."
4. What does Bob tell Jesse he's most afraid of?
(a) That Jesse will kill him.
(b) That he'll never see his girlfriend again.
(c) That he'll be forgotten.
(d) That he'll never get married.
5. What does the governor hint at during new interviews shortly before Jesse is killed?
(a) That he has fired the sheriff because Jesse is still at large.
(b) That he is running for re-election on a "Bring Jesse In!" campaign.
(c) That he plans to bring the James brothers to justice.
(d) That he is going to resign.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does R.J. Haire offer to represent Zee for?
2. What is Clarence's relationship to Wood?
3. How many days does Timberlake give Bob in an ultimatum for turning Jesse in?
4. Who is Elias?
5. When does Jesse tell the gang that they'll divide the spoils of the robbery of the train on Independence Hill?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)