|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to John Samuels after he causes a problem at a party?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He is kicked out and embarrassed.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is shot.
2. What is Martha's marital status in the novel?
(a) She is divorced.
(b) She is widowed.
(c) She is engaged.
(d) She is married.
3. What is Wood's relationship to Jesse?
(a) They were cell mates in jail and now are friends.
(b) They are sworn enemies.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
4. During his recovery from being shot, what college does Jesse decide he wants to go to?
(a) Florida State University.
(b) Georgetown College.
(c) Kansas State University.
(d) The local community college.
5. What surprising piece of information is discovered during Jesse's autopsy?
(a) That his left lung had collapsed.
(b) That he had 2 hearts.
(c) That his right lung had collapsed.
(d) That he had more bullets in him than anyone knew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does Jesse show Zee that causes her to become angry with him and with what he does for a living?
2. What does the governor tell Bob and Charley the reward money he'd promised depended on?
3. How many newspapers does Jesse James subscribe to?
4. What does Jesse offer to do before departing the train he robs on Independence Hill?
5. Why does Jesse keep Bob around even though he sends the rest of the gang away in Chapter 3?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)