|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he is about to rob the train on Independence Hill, who does Jesse introduce himself to?
(b) The engineer.
(c) No one; he refuses to talk during robberies.
(d) The mayor.
2. What does the doctor decide after Jesse is shot during his younger years?
(a) That he only has a few minutes to live.
(b) That the bullet can't be removed.
(c) That it is a fake bullet.
(d) That Jesse shot himself for attention.
3. Where do most of the gang members sleep at Jesse's home after they rob the train on Independence Hill?
(a) In the children's rooms.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the basement.
(d) On couches downstairs.
4. Where are the Hites from?
5. When does Jesse tell the gang that they'll divide the spoils of the robbery of the train on Independence Hill?
(a) In one week.
(b) In exactly one month.
(c) As soon as the train departs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jesse James's home located when the novel opens?
2. Who dies as a result of the attack on Jesse's mother's house?
3. When does Jesse propose to Zee?
4. How often does Jesse James drink?
5. What month was Jesse James born in?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)