|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wood react to learning about Dick and Sarah's affair?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He calls the police right away.
(d) He doesn't really care.
2. Why does Jesse ask Charley to ride with him, instead of Bob, after he arrives at Martha Bolton's house?
(a) Because he knows Bob is a rat.
(b) Because Bob is being petulant.
(c) Because he just wants to make Bob jealous.
(d) Because he is going to kill Charley.
3. What is Frank's relationship to Jesse?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are friends from college.
(c) They are friends from childhood.
(d) They are cousins.
4. Why is Dick's leg wound slow to heal?
(a) He won't rest like he's supposed to.
(b) He keeps picking at it.
(c) It is infected.
(d) He refuses to take any medicine.
5. Which Younger brother is shot during a run-in with detectives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do most of the gang members sleep at Jesse's home after they rob the train on Independence Hill?
2. During what month does Jesse arrive, looking for Dick, at Martha Bolton's?
3. What does the sheriff of Clay County keep a record of?
4. Where is Jesse sent a second time after he is shot the first time?
5. Who does Sheriff Timberlake tell Bob and Dick he is really interested in?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)