|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zee want most in her earlier marriage to Jesse?
(a) To have many kids very quickly.
(b) To be a good wife to him.
(c) To become very rich.
(d) To become very famous.
2. Who is Jesse posing as when he moves with his family to "The House on the Hill"?
(a) Jesse Simpson.
(b) Howard Thomas.
(c) Jack Jameson.
(d) Thomas Howard.
3. Why is Dick's leg wound slow to heal?
(a) He keeps picking at it.
(b) He refuses to take any medicine.
(c) He won't rest like he's supposed to.
(d) It is infected.
4. Who ends up taking care of Jesse as he recovers from being shot?
(b) His mother.
5. What do detectives throw into Jesse's mother's house?
(a) A Malatov cocktail.
(b) A "railroad pot."
(c) A brick with a threatening note stuck to it.
(d) A listening device.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what notable day does Jesse rob the church?
2. What does the governor call Jesse after his murder?
3. Who officiates Jesse's funeral?
4. What happens to John Samuels after he causes a problem at a party?
5. Who joins the Pinkerton Detectives in an effort to quell some of the robberies Jesse and his gang are committing?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)