1. Where is Jesse James's home located when the novel opens?
(a) Oak Avenue.
(b) Woodland Avenue.
(c) Birchwood Boulevard.
(d) Wood Street.
2. How many newspapers does Jesse James subscribe to?
(c) Exactly one dozen.
3. What is Jesse James's full name?
(a) Jessee Ronald James.
(b) Jesse Woodson James.
(c) Jesse Reginald James.
(d) Jesse William James III.
4. What month was Jesse James born in?
5. What year was Jesse James born in?
6. How often does Jesse James drink?
(a) Every few hours.
(c) Every night.
7. On what hand is Jesse missing a piece of his finger?
(a) His right hand.
(b) This is a trick question: both hands.
(c) This is a trick question: neither hand.
(d) His left hand.
8. Where does Jesse have "two incompletely healed bullet holes"?
(a) In his chest.
(b) One in a leg, one in an arm.
(c) In his leg.
(d) In his forearm.
This section contains 4,575 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)