|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who wrote "Going Out for a Walk?"
a) Max Beerbohm.
b) Ou-Yank Hsiu.
c) G. K. Chesterton.
2. Seneca the Younger adheres to which school of philosophy?
3. Which place did Charles Lamb occupy amongst his siblings?
a) He was the youngest.
b) He was the middle child.
c) He was the eldest.
d) He was an only child.
4. To what character may many of Montaigne's writings may be considered similar to?
5. What career did Montaigne have prior to writing?
a) He was an attorney.
b) He was a tanner.
c) He was a teacher.
This section contains 991 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)