|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What qualities does the author say men possess that can be a double-edged matter for women?
2. What asset does the author say one should weave into his or her seductive system?
3. In another example of isolating the victim in Chapter 15, "The Seductive Process", what gift does a king in the fifth century B.C. receive?
4. In the chapter, "Pay Attention to Details", the _____ that seducers give their prey is a great opportunity to show their attention to details.
5. According to the author, if a person is alone a lot, then the attentions received are liable to be what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the infantile regression discussed in Chapter 17, "Effect a Regression".
2. Describe Nora Eddington from Chapter 22, "The Physical Lures".
3. How does the author say religion can be used to support seduction?
4. What drama does the author describe is involved in using spiritual lures?
5. What does the fifth century king like about the woman he receives as a gift in Chapter 15, "Isolate the Victim"?
6. What is the key to a successful seduction in Chapter 17, "Effect a Regression"?
7. In Chapter 21, how is the story of the beautiful woman who hosts a writer's salon an example of intellectual seduction?
8. What does the author say is the benefit of knowing your target?
9. How does the author say one can weave fiction and nonfiction together when seducing?
10. How does the author say seducers should approach gift giving?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare spiritual lures to physical lures in seduction. How are they similar? How are they different? Which is more effective, and why?
Essay Topic 2
How are emotions manipulated in The Art of Seduction? What benefit does a relationship have to stirring anxiety and discontent? What draws people to create drama in their own relationships?
Essay Topic 3
What details must one pay attention to, in order to seduce someone? Describe an example from the text of someone who paid attention to details. How are people who pay attention to details perceived?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)