|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of regression does the author say takes one to when he or she was a baby, or when one became a parent?
2. The author also suggests that all relationships based in _____ and _____ are boring.
3. Who does Johannes go through to become close to a woman he admires?
4. How does the strategy used by the man in Chapter 13 help gain sympathy from the seducee?
5. What does the woman in Chapter 21 begin to receive from a secret admirer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author explain that idealization is an important part of the seduction process?
2. Why does the author say Errol Flynn succeeds at seducing Nora Eddington?
3. How does the author say sadness can be attractive in a relationship?
4. How does the author say seducers should approach gift giving?
5. What does the fifth century king like about the woman he receives as a gift in Chapter 15, "Isolate the Victim"?
6. Describe Mathilde from Chapter 9, "Lead Astray-Creating Pleasure and Confusion".
7. What is the outcome of the journalist's interview with the Shah of Iran in Chapter 20?
8. What does the author say is the benefit of knowing your target?
9. What does the author say makes a great illusion?
10. How is the girl isolated by Aly Khan in Chapter 15, "Isolate the Victim"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why are archetypes used in The Art of Seduction? What do archetypes teach about human behavior?
Essay Topic 2
How can one use mixed signals to seduce a target? What skills must be mastered in order to do this? What is an example of someone successfully using mixed signals in seduction?
Essay Topic 3
How do people display their power when they seduce? What strengths are required for success at seduction? How do seducers play on their weaknesses?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)