|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author say exemplary relationships in the book come from?
2. In an example of an intellectual seduction in Chapter 21, "Give them space to Fall - The Pursuer is Pursued", a beautiful woman manages to promote the arts by doing what?
3. What does the author say is the greatest danger for a relationship?
4. In Chapter 12, "Poeticize your Presence", the author asserts that players will avoid making their partner overly _____ of their whole _____.
5. What living arrangement enabled Genji to have regular contact with his young conquest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the infantile regression discussed in Chapter 17, "Effect a Regression".
2. How does the author say seducers should approach gift giving?
3. How is the girl isolated by Aly Khan in Chapter 15, "Isolate the Victim"?
4. How does Casanova respond to a father sending his daughter away, as described in Chapter 9, "Lead Astray-Creating Pleasure and Confusion"?
5. How does the author say sadness can be attractive in a relationship?
6. What does the author say one should do after having seduced someone?
7. According to the author, how can one be poetic without using poetry?
8. How does the author say one can practice seductive writing?
9. Describe the relationship of Johannes and the shy woman he likes in Chapter 10, "Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion".
10. What is the key to a successful seduction in Chapter 17, "Effect a Regression"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare spiritual lures to physical lures in seduction. How are they similar? How are they different? Which is more effective, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What is poetic about Eva Peron of Argentina's presence? Who does she seduce? What is the outcome of her seduction?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the common results the seducers in the text seek? Are they respected for their techniques? Are their strategies based in reality or fantasy? Explain.
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)