|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author say women can be successful as seducers?
(a) By doing nothing.
(b) By dressing better.
(c) By copying men.
(d) By making bold moves.
2. In Chapter 21, turning tables in seduction usually means the love opponent has flipped from being the _____ to the _____.
(b) Passive one/Agressive one.
(c) One who asks questions/One who answers them.
(d) One in control/One being controlled.
3. What does the woman in Chapter 21 begin to receive from a secret admirer?
4. How does a father in Chapter 9 attempt to protect his daughter from Casanova?
(a) He tells her that Casanova is dead.
(b) He sends her away to a convent.
(c) He forbids her from seeing Casanova.
(d) He tries to kill Casanova.
5. What is a happily ever after romance referred to in Chapter 15, "The Seductive Process"?
(a) An outlier.
(b) The anti-seduction.
(c) The marriage point.
(d) The everlasting seduction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say is easier to accomplish in a repressive culture?
2. What does the author say seduction involves in Chapter 9?
3. How does the woman in Chapter 21 shift her behavior after she receives the gift?
4. Mathilde is not so much a real nun as a woman who is forced to live as if she what?
5. What does the author say is the greatest danger for a relationship?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mathilde from Chapter 9, "Lead Astray-Creating Pleasure and Confusion".
2. What is the victim strategy discussed in Chapter 13?
3. What does the author say one should do after having seduced someone?
4. How is the girl isolated by Aly Khan in Chapter 15, "Isolate the Victim"?
5. Describe the relationship of Johannes and the shy woman he likes in Chapter 10, "Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion".
6. Describe Nora Eddington from Chapter 22, "The Physical Lures".
7. How does the journalist seduce in her interview with the Shah of Iran in Chapter 20?
8. How does Lord Byron engage in taboos in Chapter 18?
9. What does the author say is the allure for some of the forbidden desires that seducers crave?
10. What is the outcome of the journalist's interview with the Shah of Iran in Chapter 20?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)