|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say is the greatest danger for a relationship?
2. What type of people does the author advise against wooing with Christian piety or the occult?
(a) Earthy and cynical people.
(b) Materialistic people.
(c) Troubled teens.
(d) Christians and Wiccans.
3. What does the author say is disconcerting about the woman described in Chapter 16, "Prove Yourself"?
(a) She is not being honest about her past.
(b) She is married, yet engaged in a lasting romance with a lover.
(c) She is pregnant and does not know who the father is.
(d) She is being abused.
4. What does the author say seduction involves in Chapter 9?
5. In another example of isolating the victim in Chapter 15, "The Seductive Process", what gift does a king in the fifth century B.C. receive?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) A lock.
(c) A woman.
(d) A castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author encourages readers to help whomever they seduce work through _____, preferably _____ from childhood.
2. According to the author, seducers can nurture their victims' abilities to perceive their what?
3. The author writes that Errol Flynn's seduction worked _____ rather than _____.
4. When people regress to when they were babies, the author claims they are cast back to their feelings of what?
5. What historical figure in Chapter 18, "Stir Up the Transgressive and Taboo" has a controversial relationship with a half sibling?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author say one can practice seductive writing?
2. Describe the relationship of Johannes and the shy woman he likes in Chapter 10, "Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion".
3. How is the girl isolated by Aly Khan in Chapter 15, "Isolate the Victim"?
4. How does the author say seducers should approach gift giving?
5. How does Lord Byron engage in taboos in Chapter 18?
6. What does the author say is the allure for some of the forbidden desires that seducers crave?
7. Describe the infantile regression discussed in Chapter 17, "Effect a Regression".
8. In Chapter 21, "Give them Space to Fall - The Pursuer is Pursued" why does the admirer not accept the beautiful woman's advances?
9. What changes does the author suggest people make to show attention to details?
10. How does the journalist seduce in her interview with the Shah of Iran in Chapter 20?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)