|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman in Chapter 21 shift her behavior after she receives the gift?
(a) She begins writing her own book of poetry.
(b) She becomes jealous of his success.
(c) She begins pursuing the man who once admired her.
(d) She becomes deeply depressed.
2. In military terms, the author says, to seduce is to make _____ strategy.
3. In Chapter 12, "Poeticize your Presence", the author asserts that players will avoid making their partner overly _____ of their whole _____.
4. What asset does the author say one should weave into his or her seductive system?
(a) Sexual style.
5. How long is Errol Flynn married to Nora Eddington?
(a) Thirty-six years.
(b) Seventy years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say is disconcerting about the woman described in Chapter 16, "Prove Yourself"?
2. What does the author say proving yourself will do for the target?
3. Who does the author say is a seducer, despite his honesty in relationships?
4. Who is a man at the Court in love with, in Chapter 14?
5. How does the author say seducers should work the emotions of their victims?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author say religion can be used to support seduction?
2. Why does the author say Errol Flynn succeeds at seducing Nora Eddington?
3. What does the fifth century king like about the woman he receives as a gift in Chapter 15, "Isolate the Victim"?
4. What does the author say is the allure for some of the forbidden desires that seducers crave?
5. How does Lord Byron engage in taboos in Chapter 18?
6. Describe the relationship of Johannes and the shy woman he likes in Chapter 10, "Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion".
7. How does the author explain that idealization is an important part of the seduction process?
8. How does the author say one can weave fiction and nonfiction together when seducing?
9. In Chapter 21, "Give them Space to Fall - The Pursuer is Pursued" why does the admirer not accept the beautiful woman's advances?
10. What drama does the author describe is involved in using spiritual lures?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)