|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does the author say in "Disarm Through Strategic Weakness and Vulnerability" is attractive?
2. What does the author claim seductive writing is a fabulous form of?
(a) Advertising copy.
(d) Speech writing.
3. How does the regression strategy from Chapter 17 help seducers?
(a) It helps them financially.
(b) It teaches mind control.
(c) It teaches them how to use emotions intentionally.
(d) It offers a short-term euphoria.
4. What historical figure in Chapter 18, "Stir Up the Transgressive and Taboo" has a controversial relationship with a half sibling?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Henry James.
(c) Lord Byron.
(d) Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. Where does the author say exemplary relationships in the book come from?
(a) Popular historical figures.
(c) Works of fiction.
6. What is one way the author describes to weave fiction and nonfiction together when seducing?
(a) Go to the theatre.
(b) Spend every moment together.
(c) Role play.
(d) Watch television.
7. Mathilde is not so much a real nun as a woman who is forced to live as if she what?
(a) Cared about sisterhood.
(b) Has no control.
(c) Were a nun.
(d) Wants to be married.
8. How does the woman in Chapter 21 shift her behavior after she receives the gift?
(a) She becomes jealous of his success.
(b) She begins pursuing the man who once admired her.
(c) She becomes deeply depressed.
(d) She begins writing her own book of poetry.
9. What does the author say causes pain and tension, yet is the source of some of life's most inspiring dramas?
(b) Sharing morals.
(c) Differing values.
(d) Similar upbringings.
10. What does the author recommend for the slightest provocation after a seduction?
(a) A vacation.
(c) A quick break.
(d) A marriage proposal.
11. In "Poeticize your Presence", what is described as a fine element of seduction for those who are suited to giving or receiving it?
12. According to the author, seducers can nurture their victims' abilities to perceive their what?
13. What is a happily ever after romance referred to in Chapter 15, "The Seductive Process"?
(a) An outlier.
(b) The anti-seduction.
(c) The everlasting seduction.
(d) The marriage point.
14. What activity did Genji share with his young conquest?
(a) Horseback riding.
(b) Music lessons.
(d) Art class.
15. The author says in "Mix Pleasure with Pain" that the seducer can _____ the victim's _____ to the emotional rushes of the ups and downs of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Casanova and Mathilde dependent on?
2. What does the author say is easier to accomplish in a repressive culture?
3. What type of people does the author advise against wooing with Christian piety or the occult?
4. The author suggests that all relationships rely on some element of _____ in order to be maintained.
5. The story in Chapter 14, "Confuse Desire and Reality - The Perfect Illusion", of a woman attempting to buy an expensive diamond necklace is an example of what?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)