|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22: Use Physical Lures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the seducer can accomplish by isolating the victim?
(a) The seducer can do whatever he or she wants to the victim.
(b) The seducer can study with the victim.
(c) The seducer can get to know the victim.
(d) The seducer can become strongly planted in the mind of the victim.
2. What does the author say is often stirred up in intimacy, especially romance?
(b) Deep emotions.
(d) Physical ailments.
3. What type of women are especially trusting of male efforts to pursue friendships with them?
(a) Young women.
(b) Professional women.
(c) Married women.
4. What type of people does the author say are virtually impossible to seduce?
(a) Single people.
(b) Married people.
(c) Truly content people.
(d) Depressed people.
5. What does the author say Cleopatra did with excellence?
(a) Make bold moves.
(b) Combining her serious qualities with her physical qualities.
(d) Tell stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group does the author say makes great targets and victims of seduction?
2. How does the author say women can be successful as seducers?
3. What does the author suggest one do to take advantage of the mood and needs of the seducee?
4. What living arrangement enabled Genji to have regular contact with his young conquest?
5. What does the author say transgressions and taboos are one step beyond?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)