|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22: Use Physical Lures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What man is discussed in The Coquette, whose love distracts him from his other activities?
2. Along with Insinuation, what other key aspect of seduction does the author name in the chapter, "Master the Art of Insinuation"?
3. What does the author say proving yourself will do for the target?
(a) Helps the target grow professionally.
(b) Helps the target's overall health.
(c) Helps the target find a life purpose.
(d) Helps the target feel more loved.
4. Why is Genji sent away?
(a) It is time for him to be married.
(b) He is getting too much attention from women.
(c) He sleeps with someone close to the Emperor.
(d) He kills the Emperor.
5. What does the author say in "Mix Pleasure with Pain" is about being personal and emotionally engaged?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say can support a seduction of a spouse or soldiers for a cause?
2. How long is Errol Flynn married to Nora Eddington?
3. What type of seducer is poet Oscar Wilde known to be?
4. Who does the author say is the ideal counterpart to Casanova?
5. What modern group best represents the Star archetype?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)