|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Disarm Through Stretegic Weakness and Vulnerability.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Genji's attention to details make his younger conquest feel?
2. According to the author, seducers can nurture their victims' abilities to perceive their what?
3. What does Rasputin, the poor peasant, call the well-off?
4. What do seducers partly do through seduction?
(a) Give away part of their souls.
(b) Fill a need.
(c) Cause long-term damage.
(d) Spread love.
5. What is the Siren often empowered by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What worked "like a charm" in the Madame's relationship with the King?
2. The author states that many of the world's greatest ____ have been charming.
3. Where does the author say exemplary relationships in the book come from?
4. How does the author say one defies the rules of seduction?
5. What asset does the author say one should weave into his or her seductive system?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)