|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Disarm Through Stretegic Weakness and Vulnerability.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Genji's attention to details make his younger conquest feel?
2. What qualities of philosopher Lou Andreas Salome enabled her to lead men?
(a) Her superior technical and mechanical skills.
(b) Her strength of character and interests combined with how she handled her sexual and nonsexual appeal.
(c) Her ability to organize and plan events.
(d) Her intellegence and ability to emasculate them.
3. What career are Charismatic types "ideal" for?
4. What female philosopher is named as a female dandy?
5. Who does the author say is the ideal counterpart to Casanova?
(b) Cindy Adams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was "the trick," that the author describes, that was used against Cleopatra?
2. What famous Madame does the author describe as the main figure in The Ideal Lover?
3. The morning after the tryst with the married woman in "Master the Art of Insinuation" , who advises and releases the young man?
4. Who is included as an example of someone who abandons personal dreams for the purpose of fulfilling society's needs and aspirations?
5. In The Natural/The Coquette, the author describe a woman who is able to receive funding through _____ rather than _____.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)