|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Disarm Through Stretegic Weakness and Vulnerability.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What qualities of philosopher Lou Andreas Salome enabled her to lead men?
(a) Her superior technical and mechanical skills.
(b) Her ability to organize and plan events.
(c) Her strength of character and interests combined with how she handled her sexual and nonsexual appeal.
(d) Her intellegence and ability to emasculate them.
2. Casanova gets _____ by his counterpart, even though she _____him.
3. What type of people does the author say has an advantage in getting hired?
(a) Creative people with good ideas.
(b) People who lie on their resumes.
(c) Aesthetically and sexually attractive people.
(d) People who know someone who works at the company.
4. What living arrangement enabled Genji to have regular contact with his young conquest?
(a) They shared a small cottage.
(b) Genji spent every weekend at the young woman's house.
(c) They were roommates.
(d) They lived on the same estate.
5. What asset does the author say one should weave into his or her seductive system?
(a) Sexual style.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people does the author say are virtually impossible to seduce?
2. The Dandy is the quintessential what?
3. What is most spectacular about the tale of Casanova and Mathilde?
4. What worked "like a charm" in the Madame's relationship with the King?
5. In one case in Chapter 8, it is revealed that Don Juan is only attracted to what type of women?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)