|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Disarm Through Stretegic Weakness and Vulnerability.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What man is discussed in The Coquette, whose love distracts him from his other activities?
2. In the chapter "Master the Art of Insinuation", who is unaware of the affair of the married woman that the author illustrates?
(a) The younger man.
(b) The mother-in-law.
(c) The children.
(d) The husband.
3. What does the author say Cleopatra did with excellence?
(a) Combining her serious qualities with her physical qualities.
(b) Make bold moves.
(c) Tell stories.
4. With men who are Rakes, the harder a woman is to get, the what?
(a) More angry he becomes.
(b) Harder he will try.
(c) Less he will try.
(d) More frustrated he becomes.
5. Readers will be more successful at seduction if they _____ of seduction.
(a) Create their own art.
(b) Ignore the rules.
(c) Learn to play by the rules.
(d) Talk about the negative aspects.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mathilde is not so much a real nun as a woman who is forced to live as if she what?
2. What is the real cause for the vulnerabilities of the man described in Chapter 13, "Disarm Through Strategic Weakness and Vulnerability"?
3. The author says that Andy Warhol retained an aura of _____, regardless of whether or not he _____.
4. In The Coquette, how is the wife that the author describes cold?
5. In an example from Chapter 2: Create a False Sense of Security-Approach Indirectly, following an indirect approach leads one couple to what?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)