|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Disarm Through Stretegic Weakness and Vulnerability.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author say is seduced by Count Saint-Germain?
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Oscar Wilde.
2. In Chapter 5, the author describes a writer named Lawrence who is more _____ than _____.
3. What strategy does the author describe that a person can partially control to gain popularity in business?
(a) Working harder than others.
(b) Positioning yourself.
(c) Using humor.
(d) Bribing others.
4. The author warns readers that _____ is a danger to _____ in seduction.
(b) A spouse/Happiness.
(d) Falling in love/Variety.
5. What does the author say Genji, from the Asian Imperial Court, is famous for?
(a) Sleeping with women of the Court.
(b) Teaching the Emperor his ways.
(c) Writing love stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what is the woman like that the seducer goes after?
2. What does the author say Cleopatra did with excellence?
3. What group, according to the author, might experience some chaos at times about where they have been placed professionally?
4. What is one practical use of being the Anti-Seducer, according to the chapter of the same name?
5. What type of request does the American woman make to the leader of Indonesia?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)