|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Disarm Through Stretegic Weakness and Vulnerability.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lou Andres Salome kept many men around to preserve a _____ from the passions of any individual man.
(a) Humble shelter.
(b) Lasting impression.
(c) Safe Distance.
(d) Quiet reserve.
2. What group, according to the author, might experience some chaos at times about where they have been placed professionally?
(b) Senior citizens.
3. The author writes that temptation is a proper understanding of the what?
4. Readers will be more successful at seduction if they _____ of seduction.
(a) Create their own art.
(b) Learn to play by the rules.
(c) Ignore the rules.
(d) Talk about the negative aspects.
5. What can be used as part of the seductive strategy, if one has what the other wants?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Cleopatra did with excellence?
2. What does Rasputin, the poor peasant, call the well-off?
3. What group does the author say makes great targets and victims of seduction?
4. What activity did Genji share with his young conquest?
5. What living arrangement enabled Genji to have regular contact with his young conquest?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)