|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6: Master the Art of Insinuation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author suggest is deceptive to emphasize?
2. The author says there is a great element of _____ involved in sending mixed signals.
3. How can people fight their Anti-Seducer tendencies?
(a) By being more open-minded.
(b) By rooting it out of themselves.
(c) By learning how to belly dance.
(d) By being honest.
4. What activities gave Krishnamurti a perception of power?
(a) Running and yoga.
(b) Hosting parties and traveling to exotic places.
(c) Years of discipline and study.
(d) Political organizing and campaining.
5. The Dandy is the quintessential what?
(a) Ladies man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seductive power does Lawrence use on his friends?
2. What modern group best represents the Star archetype?
3. What type of people does the author say has an advantage in getting hired?
4. What female philosopher is named as a female dandy?
5. With men who are Rakes, the harder a woman is to get, the what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)