|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 6: Master the Art of Insinuation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do seducers partly do through seduction?
(a) Fill a need.
(b) Cause long-term damage.
(c) Give away part of their souls.
(d) Spread love.
2. What does the author suggest is deceptive to emphasize?
3. The author says there is a great element of _____ involved in sending mixed signals.
4. The author states that the power of what is not rooted in physical appearance?
5. What benefit does the seducer gain from making the seducee feel insecure?
(a) It empowers them.
(b) It creates drama.
(c) It builds their immunity.
(d) It makes them popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author describe as an excellent musician and fun dancer?
2. How does the author describe honesty?
3. Along with Insinuation, what other key aspect of seduction does the author name in the chapter, "Master the Art of Insinuation"?
4. What does the author say is one of women's natural fears regarding men?
5. The author warns readers that _____ is a danger to _____ in seduction.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)