|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Appear to be an Object of Desire-Create Triangles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author says there is a great element of _____ involved in sending mixed signals.
2. Readers will be more successful at seduction if they _____ of seduction.
(a) Create their own art.
(b) Ignore the rules.
(c) Learn to play by the rules.
(d) Talk about the negative aspects.
3. What does the author say epitomizes girlish charm?
(b) Girls with attitudes.
(c) The little fairy tale princess with her shoes and gown.
(d) Beauty pageant contestants.
4. In the same example from Chapter 2: Create a False Sense of Security-Approach Indirectly, how does the man indirectly attempt to seduce the woman?
(a) He befriends the woman without trying to take the relationship in a physical direction.
(b) He gets to know the woman's family.
(c) He starts dating the woman's friends.
(d) He begins to write plays about love.
5. The author states that many of the world's greatest ____ have been charming.
(a) Social workers.
(d) Game show hosts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activities gave Krishnamurti a perception of power?
2. What is the Siren often empowered by?
3. What does Rasputin, the poor peasant, call the well-off?
4. What is the Ideal Lover a blend of?
5. What famous Madame does the author describe as the main figure in The Ideal Lover?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)