|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Appear to be an Object of Desire-Create Triangles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Cleopatra did with excellence?
(b) Make bold moves.
(c) Combining her serious qualities with her physical qualities.
(d) Tell stories.
2. What worked "like a charm" in the Madame's relationship with the King?
(a) She learned to cook all of his favorite meals.
(b) She nurtured herself and the King.
(c) She only said kind things to him.
(d) She spread rumors about the other women.
3. What famous Madame does the author describe as the main figure in The Ideal Lover?
4. The author compares indirect approaches of seduction to what?
(a) Martial arts.
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Military strategy.
(d) Jumping rope.
5. Who does the author say the Rake in modern America might find his niche with?
(b) Single women.
(c) Married women.
(d) Online daters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lou Andres Salome kept many men around to preserve a _____ from the passions of any individual man.
2. The author says that the art of seduction leads to justified _____ or to _____ pertaining to people's social behaviors.
3. Why did Queen Victoria become one of Disraeli's strongest supporters?
4. How does the author describe honesty?
5. What does the author say is essential about the seducers sending mixed signals?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)