|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Appear to be an Object of Desire-Create Triangles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author say one defies the rules of seduction?
(a) By asking too many questions.
(b) By being ugly.
(c) By not playing along.
(d) By not following one's heart.
2. What is a great indirect approach to creating a false sense of security?
(a) Telling the person there is hope for romance.
(b) Promising to call after a date.
(c) Making an effort to befriend a target.
(d) Writing a letter.
3. With men who are Rakes, the harder a woman is to get, the what?
(a) Less he will try.
(b) More frustrated he becomes.
(c) More angry he becomes.
(d) Harder he will try.
4. The husband of one woman who had "given into" Rasputin was _____ more than _____.
5. How does the author warn readers at the start of Book 1?
(a) "Never try to seduce your own type."
(b) "Seduce at your own risk."
(c) "Never do two puzzles at the same time."
(d) "Seduction takes years of practice."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Cleopatra did with excellence?
2. What was "the trick," that the author describes, that was used against Cleopatra?
3. What word does the author use to describe people who are impervious to attempts to charm them?
4. What is one practical use of being the Anti-Seducer, according to the chapter of the same name?
5. What does the author say seducers have the ability to stir up during the experience of seduction?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)