|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Appear to be an Object of Desire-Create Triangles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lou Andres Salome kept many men around to preserve a _____ from the passions of any individual man.
(a) Humble shelter.
(b) Safe Distance.
(c) Quiet reserve.
(d) Lasting impression.
2. What is a great indirect approach to creating a false sense of security?
(a) Promising to call after a date.
(b) Telling the person there is hope for romance.
(c) Making an effort to befriend a target.
(d) Writing a letter.
3. What group, according to the author, might experience some chaos at times about where they have been placed professionally?
(b) Senior citizens.
4. What skill does Oscar Wilde master in relation to men?
(a) Making them bleed.
(b) Flirting with boundaries.
(c) Debating with them.
(d) Writing them poems.
5. How does the author describe honesty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say epitomizes girlish charm?
2. How can people fight their Anti-Seducer tendencies?
3. What was "the trick," that the author describes, that was used against Cleopatra?
4. The author states that the power of what is not rooted in physical appearance?
5. What qualities of philosopher Lou Andreas Salome enabled her to lead men?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)