|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Charismatic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Genji, from the Asian Imperial Court, is famous for?
(a) Teaching the Emperor his ways.
(c) Writing love stories.
(d) Sleeping with women of the Court.
2. Why did Queen Victoria become one of Disraeli's strongest supporters?
(a) She felt sorry for him.
(b) He learned how to read her mind.
(c) She was blackmailed into supporting him.
(d) He was one of her supporters.
3. In The Natural/The Coquette, the author describe a woman who is able to receive funding through _____ rather than _____.
(c) Romance/Cleaning houses.
4. The husband of one woman who had "given into" Rasputin was _____ more than _____.
5. What does success represent for the male Rake?
(a) The finale of the drama.
(b) A sign of more women to come.
(c) The beginning of a long relationship.
(d) A boost in his self-esteem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Siren often empowered by?
2. What female philosopher is named as a female dandy?
3. The author says that Andy Warhol retained an aura of _____, regardless of whether or not he _____.
4. What does the author suggest is deceptive to emphasize?
5. Who is included as an example of someone who abandons personal dreams for the purpose of fulfilling society's needs and aspirations?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)