|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Charismatic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say epitomizes girlish charm?
(a) The little fairy tale princess with her shoes and gown.
(b) Girls with attitudes.
(c) Beauty pageant contestants.
2. The author says that Andy Warhol retained an aura of _____, regardless of whether or not he _____.
(a) Mystery/Wanted to.
(b) Sadness/Was happy.
(c) Creativity/Deserved it.
3. What does the author say Cleopatra did with excellence?
(a) Tell stories.
(b) Make bold moves.
(d) Combining her serious qualities with her physical qualities.
4. What famous Madame does the author describe as the main figure in The Ideal Lover?
5. The husband of one woman who had "given into" Rasputin was _____ more than _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does success represent for the male Rake?
2. What worked "like a charm" in the Madame's relationship with the King?
3. What is the Siren often empowered by?
4. In The Coquette, how is the wife that the author describes cold?
5. According to the author, what is charm a combination of?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)