|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Create a False Sense of Security-Approach Indirectly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one practical use of being the Anti-Seducer, according to the chapter of the same name?
(a) Getting to know more people.
(b) Getting attention for being annoying.
(c) Learning to play with people's minds.
(d) Getting rid of unwanted people.
2. Readers will be more successful at seduction if they _____ of seduction.
(a) Ignore the rules.
(b) Learn to play by the rules.
(c) Create their own art.
(d) Talk about the negative aspects.
3. According to the author, what is charm a combination of?
(a) Confidence and an ability to flatter people with low self-esteem.
(b) Professionalism and a sense of fun.
(c) Natural buoyancy with good manners and a bit of style.
(d) Fantasy and reality.
4. What career are Charismatic types "ideal" for?
5. What female philosopher is named as a female dandy?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author compares indirect approaches of seduction to what?
2. What was "the trick," that the author describes, that was used against Cleopatra?
3. Who is included as an example of someone who abandons personal dreams for the purpose of fulfilling society's needs and aspirations?
4. The author states that the power of what is not rooted in physical appearance?
5. The author states that many of the world's greatest ____ have been charming.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)