|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Create a False Sense of Security-Approach Indirectly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a great indirect approach to creating a false sense of security?
(a) Making an effort to befriend a target.
(b) Telling the person there is hope for romance.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) Promising to call after a date.
2. What is the Ideal Lover a blend of?
(a) Sugar and spice and everything nice.
(b) Preparation and luck.
(c) Fantasy and reality.
(d) Good and bad.
3. The husband of one woman who had "given into" Rasputin was _____ more than _____.
4. What female philosopher is named as a female dandy?
5. Why did Queen Victoria become one of Disraeli's strongest supporters?
(a) He was one of her supporters.
(b) He learned how to read her mind.
(c) She was blackmailed into supporting him.
(d) She felt sorry for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what is charm a combination of?
2. How does the author describe honesty?
3. What type of women are especially trusting of male efforts to pursue friendships with them?
4. In the same example from Chapter 2: Create a False Sense of Security-Approach Indirectly, how does the man indirectly attempt to seduce the woman?
5. What does the author say is one of women's natural fears regarding men?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)