|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Create a False Sense of Security-Approach Indirectly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Ideal Lover a blend of?
(a) Good and bad.
(b) Fantasy and reality.
(c) Sugar and spice and everything nice.
(d) Preparation and luck.
2. What type of women are especially trusting of male efforts to pursue friendships with them?
(a) Young women.
(c) Married women.
(d) Professional women.
3. According to the author, what is charm a combination of?
(a) Confidence and an ability to flatter people with low self-esteem.
(b) Natural buoyancy with good manners and a bit of style.
(c) Professionalism and a sense of fun.
(d) Fantasy and reality.
4. What famous Madame does the author describe as the main figure in The Ideal Lover?
5. Who is included as an example of someone who abandons personal dreams for the purpose of fulfilling society's needs and aspirations?
Short Answer Questions
1. What charming woman does the author describe whose persuasiveness and popularity were so intense that people rejected her husband?
2. The author states that many of the world's greatest ____ have been charming.
3. What does the author say is one of women's natural fears regarding men?
4. What does the author say epitomizes girlish charm?
5. How does the author describe honesty?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)