|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Create a False Sense of Security-Approach Indirectly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that the power of what is not rooted in physical appearance?
2. What charming woman does the author describe whose persuasiveness and popularity were so intense that people rejected her husband?
(a) Princess Diana.
(b) Hillary Clinton.
(c) Catherine the Great of Russia.
(d) Queen Victoria.
3. What female philosopher is named as a female dandy?
4. What is the Ideal Lover a blend of?
(a) Preparation and luck.
(b) Good and bad.
(c) Fantasy and reality.
(d) Sugar and spice and everything nice.
5. How does the author describe honesty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one practical use of being the Anti-Seducer, according to the chapter of the same name?
2. How does the author say one defies the rules of seduction?
3. In an example from Chapter 2: Create a False Sense of Security-Approach Indirectly, following an indirect approach leads one couple to what?
4. Readers will be more successful at seduction if they _____ of seduction.
5. What was "the trick," that the author describes, that was used against Cleopatra?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)