|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2:Chapter 10: Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johannes go through to become close to a woman he admires?
(a) The woman's aunt.
(b) The woman's father.
(c) A male friend.
(d) A matchmaker.
2. What does the author say epitomizes girlish charm?
(b) Beauty pageant contestants.
(c) The little fairy tale princess with her shoes and gown.
(d) Girls with attitudes.
3. How does the author say one defies the rules of seduction?
(a) By asking too many questions.
(b) By not following one's heart.
(c) By not playing along.
(d) By being ugly.
4. What quality does the target have that makes the seducer want to indulge him or her?
(a) The target is irresistible.
(b) The target is intimidating.
(c) The target is bossy.
(d) The target is spiritual.
5. How can people fight their Anti-Seducer tendencies?
(a) By being honest.
(b) By being more open-minded.
(c) By rooting it out of themselves.
(d) By learning how to belly dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author says there is a great element of _____ involved in sending mixed signals.
2. Where does the author say exemplary relationships in the book come from?
3. What activity is used as a powerful example of improving and advancing relationships in the chapter, "Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion"?
4. What does the author say people have the power to cultivate?
5. The author writes that indulgence is a form of _____ that holds appeal for many.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)