|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2:Chapter 10: Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author describe as an excellent musician and fun dancer?
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) James Brown.
(d) Madame Recamier.
2. What quality does the target have that makes the seducer want to indulge him or her?
(a) The target is intimidating.
(b) The target is irresistible.
(c) The target is bossy.
(d) The target is spiritual.
3. The author writes that indulgence is a form of _____ that holds appeal for many.
4. What type of seducer is poet Oscar Wilde known to be?
5. According to the author, what is charm a combination of?
(a) Fantasy and reality.
(b) Confidence and an ability to flatter people with low self-esteem.
(c) Professionalism and a sense of fun.
(d) Natural buoyancy with good manners and a bit of style.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Queen Victoria become one of Disraeli's strongest supporters?
2. Readers will be more successful at seduction if they _____ of seduction.
3. How does the author say one defies the rules of seduction?
4. What was "the trick," that the author describes, that was used against Cleopatra?
5. What charming woman does the author describe whose persuasiveness and popularity were so intense that people rejected her husband?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)