|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2:Chapter 10: Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Queen Victoria become one of Disraeli's strongest supporters?
(a) He learned how to read her mind.
(b) He was one of her supporters.
(c) She was blackmailed into supporting him.
(d) She felt sorry for him.
2. What activity is used as a powerful example of improving and advancing relationships in the chapter, "Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion"?
(a) Letter writing.
(d) A book club.
3. What does the author say people have the power to cultivate?
(c) Life-long friendships.
(d) Business relationships.
4. In "Use the Demonic Power of Words to Sow Confusion", the author tells readers to practice seeming what?
5. The author writes that indulgence is a form of _____ that holds appeal for many.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Oscar Wilde master in relation to men?
2. What quality does the target have that makes the seducer want to indulge him or her?
3. What type of request does the American woman make to the leader of Indonesia?
4. The author uses an example of a world leader and a _____ to illustrate entering one's spirit.
5. Who does Johannes go through to become close to a woman he admires?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)