|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Prove Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author warns readers that _____ is a danger to _____ in seduction.
(a) Falling in love/Variety.
(d) A spouse/Happiness.
2. In one case in Chapter 8, it is revealed that Don Juan is only attracted to what type of women?
(a) Smart women.
(b) Unavailable women.
(c) Wealthy women.
(d) Tall women.
3. Proving yourself to a target, writes the author, is a good way to _____ within the relationship.
(a) Find independence.
(b) Create drama and suspense.
(c) Play with the tensions.
(d) Build trust.
4. Whose sister, described in Chapter 16, "Prove Yourself", terrified many with her success at seduction?
5. What do seducers partly do through seduction?
(a) Cause long-term damage.
(b) Spread love.
(c) Fill a need.
(d) Give away part of their souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author writes that temptation is a proper understanding of the what?
2. How does the author warn readers at the start of Book 1?
3. What is the primary focus during the "proving phase", discussed in Chapter 16?
4. The author emphasizes that most victims are what?
5. What is Casanova's counterpart famous for?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)