|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Prove Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Casanova gets _____ by his counterpart, even though she _____him.
2. What does the author say seducers have the ability to stir up during the experience of seduction?
(c) Hunger pangs.
(d) Repressed feelings.
3. What does the author say proving yourself will do for the target?
(a) Helps the target grow professionally.
(b) Helps the target's overall health.
(c) Helps the target feel more loved.
(d) Helps the target find a life purpose.
4. The author writes that temptation is a proper understanding of the what?
5. The author warns readers that _____ is a danger to _____ in seduction.
(b) Falling in love/Variety.
(c) A spouse/Happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author warn readers at the start of Book 1?
2. Proving yourself to a target, writes the author, is a good way to _____ within the relationship.
3. What do seducers partly do through seduction?
4. What does the author say is disconcerting about the woman described in Chapter 16, "Prove Yourself"?
5. Whose sister, described in Chapter 16, "Prove Yourself", terrified many with her success at seduction?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)