|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Prove Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In one case in Chapter 8, it is revealed that Don Juan is only attracted to what type of women?
(a) Tall women.
(b) Unavailable women.
(c) Wealthy women.
(d) Smart women.
2. Proving yourself to a target, writes the author, is a good way to _____ within the relationship.
(a) Build trust.
(b) Find independence.
(c) Create drama and suspense.
(d) Play with the tensions.
3. What is the primary focus during the "proving phase", discussed in Chapter 16?
(a) The woman.
(b) Showing off.
(d) The man.
4. Who does the author say is the ideal counterpart to Casanova?
(d) Cindy Adams.
5. Whose sister, described in Chapter 16, "Prove Yourself", terrified many with her success at seduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan tell a woman to convince her to run away with him?
2. Casanova gets _____ by his counterpart, even though she _____him.
3. What does the author say seducers have the ability to stir up during the experience of seduction?
4. What does the author say proving yourself will do for the target?
5. The author writes that temptation is a proper understanding of the what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)