|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important man in the Ferrari organization comes to speak specifically to Denny in Chapter 50?
(a) Luca Pantoni.
(b) Ayrton Senna.
(c) Luigi Chinetti.
(d) Enzo Ferrari.
2. What is the name of both a county and a city in northern California in the western United States?
(a) St. Edwards.
(d) Martha's Vineyard.
3. Zoë talks to Enzo about escaping where to find her father in Chapter 38?
(c) South America.
4. According to Enzo in Chapter 30, Denny thinks how many moves ahead of his rivals?
5. Who was the winner of the 24 Hours of LeMans in 1949?
(a) Luigi Chinetti.
(b) Luca Pantoni.
(c) Enzo Ferrari.
(d) Ayrton Senna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Enzo sends nightmares to Trish and Maxwell in the form of what, in Chapter 45?
2. Who arrives to take a very sad and disheartened Zoë back to Maxwell and Trish in Chapter 40?
3. Enzo realizes that he and Eve are very much alike in their distrust of whom, in Chapter 37?
4. In Chapter 50, Denny politely declines a lucrative job offer with Ferrari for the time being, citing what as the reason for turning down the offer?
5. What is the highest class of single seater auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is foreshadowed by the change in narrative voice in Chapter 54? What is revealed by the narrator?
2. How old is Enzo in Chapter 37? In what ways are his age starting to be felt?
3. What does Enzo learn of Zoë's emotions and desires in Chapter 39?
4. In what ways does the plot progress in Chapter 29? What actions and motivations are revealed in this chapter?
5. Where do Denny and Enzo begin walking in Chapter 36? How does Enzo describe the walk?
6. How and why does Denny's legal team change in Chapter 45? What are the plans moving forward?
7. How old is Enzo in Chapter 50? Who comes to speak with Denny about a job?
8. How are Denny's parents introduced in Chapter 52? How do they compare with Trish and Maxwell?
9. How is the character of Mrs. Swift further developed through Denny's discussion in Chapter 55?
10. What is the purpose of Enzo's story of Ayrton Senna in Chapter 47?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)