|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Denny explains to whom the consequences of her filing charges and how he may lose his daughter altogether in Chapter 51?
2. What martial arts star does Enzo know is buried at the cemetery he goes to with Denny in Chapter 36?
(a) Bruce Lee.
(b) Jackie Chan.
(c) John Woo.
(d) Tsui Hark.
3. What important man in the Ferrari organization comes to speak specifically to Denny in Chapter 50?
(a) Enzo Ferrari.
(b) Ayrton Senna.
(c) Luca Pantoni.
(d) Luigi Chinetti.
4. Where is the Ferrari company based?
(a) Venice, Italy.
(b) Rome, Italy.
(c) Maranello, Italy.
(d) Paris, France.
5. In Chapter 33, Enzo says that the emotion of what he is about to say is true, although he freely admits that "the facts may be" what?
(a) "Shadowed by love."
(b) "Stretched by imagination."
(d) "Less than accurate."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who founded the Ferrari company?
2. How much money is Denny left owing the vet after leaving with Enzo in Chapter 48?
3. With whom does Enzo stay while Denny is gone in Chapter 38?
4. Mark Fein gives Denny how long to settle his account in Chapter 43?
5. In Chapter 49, Denny goes to whose place to sign the custody papers?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and why does Denny's legal team change in Chapter 45? What are the plans moving forward?
2. What redeeming change do Denny's parents undergo in Chapter 53?
3. How old is Enzo in Chapter 50? Who comes to speak with Denny about a job?
4. Where do Denny and Enzo begin walking in Chapter 36? How does Enzo describe the walk?
5. Describe the actions and emotional state of Denny in Chapter 35. Are Denny's actions redeemable?
6. What happens when Denny goes to sign the custody papers in Chapter 48? What does Enzo do and why?
7. What does Denny discover about Zoë in Chapter 42? What leads to this discovery?
8. How is the character of Mrs. Swift further developed through Denny's discussion in Chapter 55?
9. What does Enzo encounter when he is returned to Denny in Chapter 35? What do they do together?
10. What does Denny tell Zoë when he is banned from seeing her in Chapter 38? In what ways do they communicate during this time?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)