|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Maxwell, Trish, and Eve's brothers all insist that Denny do in Chapter 36?
(a) Leave the funeral.
(b) Ask for forgiveness.
(c) Turn himself into the police.
(d) Make a speech.
2. In Chapter 50, Denny politely declines a lucrative job offer with Ferrari for the time being, citing what as the reason for turning down the offer?
(a) He's not interested.
(b) He's moving to Canada.
(c) He's on trial for murder.
(d) Legal problems.
3. What is the highest class of single seater auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile?
(a) International Grand Prix.
(c) Formula One.
(d) Renault Racing.
4. What does Denny do in order to pay his debt to Mark Fein in Chapter 44?
(a) Sells his house.
(b) Borrows money from a bank.
(c) Sells his stocks.
(d) Sells his life insurance.
5. In Chapter 38, Maxwell and Trish are granted what?
(a) A case for murder against Denny.
(b) Custody of Zoë.
(c) A restraining order against Denny.
(d) An autopsy on Eve's remains.
6. In Chapter 55, Denny tells Mike Fein that he and his parents had been what for many years?
(a) Involved in stocks.
(c) Living in Ireland.
(d) On great terms.
7. Where does Denny tell Zoë that he will be racing for a few months in Chapter 38?
(d) South America.
8. Denny's new lawyer tells Denny that Maxwell and Trish are suing him for what in Chapter 45?
(a) Custody of Enzo.
(b) Custody of Zoë.
(c) Child support.
9. What month is it in Chapter 40?
10. Where is the Ferrari company based?
(a) Maranello, Italy.
(b) Venice, Italy.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Rome, Italy.
11. Trish and Maxwell are suing Denny for what in Chapter 29?
(a) The death of Eve.
(b) Sole custody of Zoë.
(c) Endangering Eve.
(d) Child support.
12. Who was the winner of the 24 Hours of LeMans in 1949?
(a) Luca Pantoni.
(b) Ayrton Senna.
(c) Enzo Ferrari.
(d) Luigi Chinetti.
13. Who arrives to take a very sad and disheartened Zoë back to Maxwell and Trish in Chapter 40?
(a) Mark Fein.
(b) Mr. Lawrence.
14. In Chapter 44, Denny's lawyer tries to convince Denny that dropping his custody claim would make what go away?
(a) His guilt.
(b) Maxwell and Trish.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Swift.
(d) The felony charge.
15. What is the site of a well-known motor sports complex in Germany famous for its long, windy Northern Loop?
(c) Berlin Raceway.
(d) Weimar Raceway.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 51, Enzo finds what to be a huge embarrassment?
2. What is the name of Denny's new lawyer in Chapter 45?
3. When was the Ferrari company established?
4. What does Enzo do with the custody papers in Chapter 49?
5. "The Rockford Files" starred what actor?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)