|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who founded the Ferrari company?
(a) Luca Pantoni.
(b) Enzo Ferrari.
(c) Luigi Ferrari.
(d) Ayrton Senna.
2. What does Enzo do with the custody papers in Chapter 49?
(a) Rips them apart.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Throws them in the trash.
(d) Urinates on them.
3. When was the Ferrari company established?
4. Enzo assures the reader that he has watched enough of what television show to be fairly conversant in legal matters in Chapter 32?
(a) "NYPD Blue."
(b) "Law & Order."
(d) "Murder She Wrote."
5. What is the name of Denny's new lawyer in Chapter 45?
(a) Mr. Stevens.
(b) Mr. Lawrence.
(c) Mr. Skawinski.
(d) Mr. Skye.
6. When did Ferrari move into production of street-legal vehicles?
7. In Chapter 39, Denny leaves town to teach for a weekend and Enzo is allowed to stay where?
(a) Mark Fein's home.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Swift's house.
(c) Maxwell and Trish's house.
(d) Mike and Tony's place.
8. "The Rockford Files" starred what actor?
(a) James Dean.
(b) James Garner.
(c) Peter Falk.
(d) Erik Estrada.
9. How much money does Denny give the vet in cash before leaving with Enzo in Chapter 48?
10. Denny's lawyer tells him that it will cost Denny how much to resolve the custody case in court in Chapter 31?
11. In Chapter 38, Maxwell and Trish are granted what?
(a) A restraining order against Denny.
(b) Custody of Zoë.
(c) An autopsy on Eve's remains.
(d) A case for murder against Denny.
12. What do Maxwell, Trish, and Eve's brothers all insist that Denny do in Chapter 36?
(a) Leave the funeral.
(b) Make a speech.
(c) Turn himself into the police.
(d) Ask for forgiveness.
13. In Chapter 30, Enzo remarks on the importance of a smart strategy and not just what?
(a) Patience and agility.
(b) A fast reaction time.
(c) A heavy accelerator foot.
(d) Agility and speed.
14. In Chapter 53, Enzo says that Denny's mother is what?
15. What is the highest class of single seater auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile?
(b) Formula One.
(c) International Grand Prix.
(d) Renault Racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Denny's father gives Denny what in Chapter 53?
2. According to Enzo in Chapter 30, Denny thinks how many moves ahead of his rivals?
3. Denny's new lawyer tells Denny that Maxwell and Trish are suing him for what in Chapter 45?
4. In Chapter 34, wonders if Denny realizes that being locked in this small room is a lot like what?
5. In Chapter 29, Denny and Enzo go to Maxwell and Trish's house the day Eve dies and Enzo tries playing fetch with whom, to no avail?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)