|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 39, Denny leaves town to teach for a weekend and Enzo is allowed to stay where?
(a) Maxwell and Trish's house.
(b) Mark Fein's home.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Swift's house.
(d) Mike and Tony's place.
2. What do Maxwell, Trish, and Eve's brothers all insist that Denny do in Chapter 36?
(a) Turn himself into the police.
(b) Make a speech.
(c) Ask for forgiveness.
(d) Leave the funeral.
3. What evil-appearing stuffed animal of Zoë's appears to be staring at Enzo as he tries to sleep in Chapter 39?
(a) A bear.
(b) A lion.
(c) A zebra.
(d) A tiger.
4. With whom does Enzo stay while Denny is gone in Chapter 38?
(a) Mike and Tony.
(b) Trish and Maxwell.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Swift.
(d) Mark Fein.
5. How old is Enzo in Chapter 37?
6. Denny claims in Chapter 55 that his parents agreed to help him keep Zoë if what?
(a) Denny got rid of the dog.
(b) They could meet her.
(c) Denny divorced Eve.
(d) They could keep her.
7. What is Denny arrested for in Chapter 32?
(a) First-degree murder.
(b) Second-degree murder.
(c) Third-degree manslaughter.
(d) Third-degree child rape.
8. Enzo is about to turn how old in Chapter 50?
9. Zoë talks to Enzo about escaping where to find her father in Chapter 38?
(c) South America.
10. Where is the Ferrari company based?
(a) Venice, Italy.
(b) Maranello, Italy.
(c) Rome, Italy.
(d) Paris, France.
11. What is the site of a well-known motor sports complex in Germany famous for its long, windy Northern Loop?
(a) Berlin Raceway.
(d) Weimar Raceway.
12. Trish and Maxwell are suing Denny for what in Chapter 29?
(a) Child support.
(b) Sole custody of Zoë.
(c) The death of Eve.
(d) Endangering Eve.
13. What does Denny do in order to pay his debt to Mark Fein in Chapter 44?
(a) Borrows money from a bank.
(b) Sells his house.
(c) Sells his stocks.
(d) Sells his life insurance.
14. In Chapter 54, the narrator says that above all, it is most important that a driver do what?
(a) Drive faster than everyone else.
(b) Drive into the light.
(c) Finish each race.
(d) Avoid a collision.
15. Where does Denny tell Zoë that he will be racing for a few months in Chapter 38?
(a) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, Enzo says that the emotion of what he is about to say is true, although he freely admits that "the facts may be" what?
2. The vet informs Denny that Enzo has what, in Chapter 37?
3. When did Ferrari move into production of street-legal vehicles?
4. What is the name of both a county and a city in northern California in the western United States?
5. How much money does Denny give the vet in cash before leaving with Enzo in Chapter 48?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)