|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Enzo in Chapter 37?
2. What refers to a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
3. What is the name of the cemetery that Enzo and Denny go to in Chapter 36?
(a) Andersonville Cemetery.
(b) Lake View Cemetery.
(c) Mt. Zion Cemetery.
(d) Rose Hill Cemetery.
4. What do Maxwell, Trish, and Eve's brothers all insist that Denny do in Chapter 36?
(a) Ask for forgiveness.
(b) Make a speech.
(c) Leave the funeral.
(d) Turn himself into the police.
5. Trish and Maxwell are suing Denny for what in Chapter 29?
(a) The death of Eve.
(b) Sole custody of Zoë.
(c) Endangering Eve.
(d) Child support.
6. In Chapter 30, Enzo remarks on the importance of a smart strategy and not just what?
(a) Agility and speed.
(b) A fast reaction time.
(c) A heavy accelerator foot.
(d) Patience and agility.
7. What does Enzo do with the custody papers in Chapter 49?
(a) Rips them apart.
(b) Urinates on them.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Throws them in the trash.
8. How much money does Denny give the vet in cash before leaving with Enzo in Chapter 48?
9. What martial arts star does Enzo know is buried at the cemetery he goes to with Denny in Chapter 36?
(a) John Woo.
(b) Jackie Chan.
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) Tsui Hark.
10. Enzo sends nightmares to Trish and Maxwell in the form of what, in Chapter 45?
(a) A pack of wild dogs.
(b) A pack of wolves and coyotes.
(c) A nest of snakes.
(d) A murder of crows.
11. What important man in the Ferrari organization comes to speak specifically to Denny in Chapter 50?
(a) Luca Pantoni.
(b) Ayrton Senna.
(c) Enzo Ferrari.
(d) Luigi Chinetti.
12. What is the highest class of single seater auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile?
(b) Formula One.
(c) Renault Racing.
(d) International Grand Prix.
13. What evil-appearing stuffed animal of Zoë's appears to be staring at Enzo as he tries to sleep in Chapter 39?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A bear.
(c) A zebra.
(d) A lion.
14. How is Enzo injured in Chapter 46?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is electrocuted.
(d) He is attacked by another dog.
15. Who arrives to take a very sad and disheartened Zoë back to Maxwell and Trish in Chapter 40?
(a) Mark Fein.
(c) Mr. Lawrence.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 53, Enzo says that Denny's mother is what?
2. Denny's lawyer tells him that it will cost Denny how much to resolve the custody case in court in Chapter 31?
3. How much money is Denny left owing the vet after leaving with Enzo in Chapter 48?
4. Who founded the Ferrari company?
5. In Chapter 55, Denny tells Mike Fein that he and his parents had been what for many years?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)