|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Denny tell Zoë that he will be racing for a few months in Chapter 38?
(a) South America.
2. What is the site of a well-known motor sports complex in Germany famous for its long, windy Northern Loop?
(a) Weimar Raceway.
(d) Berlin Raceway.
3. What is the name of Denny's new lawyer in Chapter 45?
(a) Mr. Lawrence.
(b) Mr. Skawinski.
(c) Mr. Stevens.
(d) Mr. Skye.
4. What is Denny arrested for in Chapter 32?
(a) Second-degree murder.
(b) Third-degree manslaughter.
(c) First-degree murder.
(d) Third-degree child rape.
5. In Chapter 49, Denny signs custody papers giving full charge of Zoë to whom?
(b) Trish and Maxwell.
(c) Mark Fein.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Swift.
6. In Chapter 39, Denny leaves town to teach for a weekend and Enzo is allowed to stay where?
(a) Mike and Tony's place.
(b) Maxwell and Trish's house.
(c) Mark Fein's home.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Swift's house.
7. What does Enzo do with the custody papers in Chapter 49?
(a) Burns them.
(b) Throws them in the trash.
(c) Rips them apart.
(d) Urinates on them.
8. According to Enzo in Chapter 30, Denny thinks how many moves ahead of his rivals?
9. The vet informs Denny that Enzo has what, in Chapter 37?
(a) Stomach cancer.
(b) Memory loss.
(c) Hip dysplasia.
10. What refers to a fee paid to secure services, as of a lawyer?
11. In Chapter 31, Denny meets a lawyer named what?
(a) William Stein.
(b) Mark Fein.
(c) Mr. Lawrence.
(d) Jack Ross.
12. "The Rockford Files" aired on television during what years?
13. In Chapter 44, Denny's lawyer tries to convince Denny that dropping his custody claim would make what go away?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Swift.
(b) His guilt.
(c) The felony charge.
(d) Maxwell and Trish.
14. Denny claims in Chapter 55 that his parents agreed to help him keep Zoë if what?
(a) Denny divorced Eve.
(b) They could keep her.
(c) Denny got rid of the dog.
(d) They could meet her.
15. How is Enzo injured in Chapter 46?
(a) He is attacked by another dog.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He is electrocuted.
(d) He is shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Columbo" aired regularly on television during what years?
2. In Chapter 35, who bring Enzo home to Denny?
3. Denny's new lawyer tells Denny that Maxwell and Trish are suing him for what in Chapter 45?
4. How old is Enzo in Chapter 37?
5. Zoë talks to Enzo about escaping where to find her father in Chapter 38?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)