|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor has given Eve how long to live in Chapter 23?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 6 to 8 months.
(c) 3 to 5 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. In Chapter 3, Enzo says that he has always loved watching what with Denny?
(b) Soap operas.
(c) Race videos.
(d) Game shows.
3. In what race did Ayrton Senna da Silva die?
(a) The 1993 Grand Prix of Europe.
(b) The 1994 San Marino Grand Prix.
(c) The 1989 Daytona 500.
(d) The 1995 Monaco Grand Prix.
4. Who offers to pay Zoë's tuition to an upscale private school in Chapter 24?
(c) Mrs. Swift.
(d) Mr. Swift.
5. In Chapter 21, Enzo remembers an especially glorious day with Zoë, saying, "We danced and laughed and ran and pretended to be" what?
6. Where was Ayrton Senna da Silva from?
7. Maxwell and Trish try to talk Denny into transferring Zoë to a school that is where in Chapter 24?
(a) In New York.
(b) Closer to their home.
(c) In Connecticut.
(d) In New Hampshire.
8. In Chapter 25, Denny takes Enzo to a ski gathering with whom?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Swift.
(b) Tony and Mike.
(c) Trish and Maxwell.
(d) Eve's relatives.
9. In Chapter 8, Denny once again reminds Enzo that a race car driver has to make friends with what?
(a) The gears.
(b) The road.
(c) The rain.
(d) The wheel.
10. Who almost doesn't recognize Eve when she comes home from the hospital in Chapter 23?
11. In Chapter 17, Enzo tells the story of the Slippery Slabs at what location?
(a) Puget Sound.
(b) Sacramento River.
(c) Denny Creek.
(d) Anderson Creek.
12. What is regarded as the most intelligent breed of dog?
(a) Border Collie.
(b) Labrador Retriever.
(d) German Shepherd.
13. In Chapter 9, Denny is scouted by a prestigious racing team after participating in what?
(a) A Formula Renault testing program.
(b) The 1977 Indianapolis 500.
(c) The 1995 Monaco Grand Prix.
(d) The 1994 San Marino Grand Prix.
14. In Chapter 11, Enzo is locked in the house for how long?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 1 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 4 days.
15. Who is Enzo's second favorite movie actor?
(a) George Clooney.
(b) Steve McQueen.
(c) Paul Newman.
(d) Al Pacino.
Short Answer Questions
1. The German Shepherd is a relatively new breed of dog, with its origin dating to what year?
2. Who is Enzo's third favorite movie actor?
3. Who does Enzo decide to manifest a closer relationship with in Chapter 8?
4. Enzo says that he enjoys what as well as Formula One racing in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 23, Maxwell and Trish convince Denny to allow them to do what?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)