|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 -.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Denny do in order to pay his debt to Mark Fein in Chapter 44?
(a) Sells his stocks.
(b) Borrows money from a bank.
(c) Sells his house.
(d) Sells his life insurance.
2. What does Enzo refer to crows as in Chapter 13?
3. Eve complains about what in Chapter 16?
(a) Enzo's breath.
(b) Zoë's schooling.
(c) Denny leaves town too often.
(d) Enzo's bladder problems.
4. In Chapter 56, Enzo dreams of having a device similar to that used by whom, which would make it possible for Enzo to talk?
(a) James Dean.
(b) Buddy Klein.
(c) Jackson Pollack.
(d) Stephen Hawking.
5. In Chapter 56, each morning of the trial, who stays with Enzo?
(b) Mr. Swift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes over the household and caring for Zoë after Eve falls ill in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 38, Maxwell and Trish are granted what?
3. Who does Enzo decide to manifest a closer relationship with in Chapter 8?
4. The German Shepherd is a relatively new breed of dog, with its origin dating to what year?
5. When was the Ferrari company established?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)