|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 -.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Sebring International Raceway is located in what state?
(a) New York.
2. What refers to a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
3. Who does Zoë say is her best friend in Chapter 22?
4. What does Enzo do with the custody papers in Chapter 49?
(a) Rips them apart.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Throws them in the trash.
(d) Urinates on them.
5. What refers to a fee paid to secure services, as of a lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Trish and Maxwell are suing Denny for what in Chapter 29?
2. In Chapter 21, Enzo remembers an especially glorious day when Zoë put on what?
3. How much money is Denny left owing the vet after leaving with Enzo in Chapter 48?
4. In Chapter 29, who ends up playing fetch with Enzo?
5. In Chapter 9, Denny is scouted by a prestigious racing team after participating in what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)