|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 50 - 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a division into two parts or classifications, especially when they are sharply distinguished or opposed?
2. Enzo realizes that he and Eve are very much alike in their distrust of whom, in Chapter 37?
(b) Medical personnel.
(c) Maxwell and Trish.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Swift.
3. What refers to a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
4. Zoë talks to Enzo about escaping where to find her father in Chapter 38?
(d) South America.
5. In Chapter 8, Enzo recounts the happenings of what day in summer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is regarded as the second most intelligent breed of dog?
2. In Chapter 53, Enzo says that Denny's mother is what?
3. Enzo claims that a selective breeding conspiracy among humans is ultimately the reason that dogs do not have what, in Chapter 5?
4. Who arrives to take a very sad and disheartened Zoë back to Maxwell and Trish in Chapter 40?
5. Who is Enzo's fourth favorite movie actor?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)