|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 - 28 (Pages 111 - 165).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Enzo's favorite race of all time?
(a) The 1993 Grand Prix of Europe.
(b) The 1994 San Marino Grand Prix.
(c) The 1995 Monaco Grand Prix.
(d) The 1989 Daytona 500.
2. Enzo comes to the realization that Denny had been preparing to race all along when he was on a very strict diet including no alcohol, no sugar, and no what?
(a) Fried food.
(d) Amino acids.
3. In Chapter 11, Enzo is locked in the house for how long?
(a) 1 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 3 days.
4. Enzo admits being able to enjoy what on a much more profound level than Denny and other human beings in Chapter 17?
5. Where does Denny live in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been the most popular breed of dog by registered ownership in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States since 1991?
2. What refers to a division into two parts or classifications, especially when they are sharply distinguished or opposed?
3. Who takes over the household and caring for Zoë after Eve falls ill in Chapter 12?
4. What color eyes does Denny have?
5. What does Eve do when the nurse who is hired to care for her puts Enzo in the garage one night?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)