|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 - 28 (Pages 111 - 165).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Enzo claims that dogs are much more intelligent than what?
2. In Chapter 11, Enzo is locked in the house for how long?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1 days.
3. In Chapter 3, Enzo says that he has always loved watching what with Denny?
(a) Soap operas.
(b) Game shows.
(d) Race videos.
4. What refers to a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
5. Who does Zoë say is her best friend in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enzo refer to crows as in Chapter 13?
2. The Sebring International Raceway is located in what state?
3. While Eve, Enzo and Zoë manage to live through Denny's absences fine in Chapter 14, Denny returns home from each race frustrated with whom?
4. In Chapter 17, Enzo tells the story of the Slippery Slabs at what location?
5. What does Eve do when the nurse who is hired to care for her puts Enzo in the garage one night?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)