|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 21 (Pages 84 - 112).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the day after Denny drives at Watkins Glen in Chapter 9?
(a) Eve wakes up vomiting violently.
(b) Enzo gets hit by a car.
(c) Eve has a heart attack.
(d) Enzo breaks his leg.
2. Eve complains about what in Chapter 16?
(a) Zoë's schooling.
(b) Denny leaves town too often.
(c) Enzo's breath.
(d) Enzo's bladder problems.
3. What is regarded as the most intelligent breed of dog?
(a) German Shepherd.
(c) Labrador Retriever.
(d) Border Collie.
4. What causes Denny to feel uncertain of his future as a professional driver in Chapter 16?
(a) A fourth-place finish.
(b) A dead-last finish.
(c) A second-place finish.
(d) A third-place finish.
5. Enzo says that he enjoys what as well as Formula One racing in Chapter 5?
(a) Horse races.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enzo refer to crows as in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 16, Denny's career stabilizes, almost ensuring him a spot as what?
3. What refers to a division into two parts or classifications, especially when they are sharply distinguished or opposed?
4. What are the names of Eve's parents in the novel?
5. In what race did Ayrton Senna da Silva die?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)