|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 21 (Pages 84 - 112).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Ayrton Senna da Silva born?
2. In Chapter 5, Enzo claims that dogs are much more intelligent than what?
3. Enzo states his belief that dogs deserve to have what in Chapter 5?
(a) Belly rubs.
4. What refers to a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
5. Why does Zoë refuse to eat her chicken nuggets in Chapter 14?
(a) She is vegetarian.
(b) She is spoiled.
(c) They are rancid.
(d) The dog licked them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Watkins Glen International is owned by what company?
2. Doctors decide to operate on what part of Eve in Chapter 19?
3. The Sebring International Raceway is located in what state?
4. On the day of the Slippery Slabs, who becomes injured?
5. Enzo comes to the realization that Denny had been preparing to race all along when he was on a very strict diet including no alcohol, no sugar, and no what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)