|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 21 (Pages 84 - 112).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Enzo claims that a selective breeding conspiracy among humans is ultimately the reason that dogs do not have what, in Chapter 5?
(b) Short hair.
(c) No hair.
2. Where was Ayrton Senna da Silva from?
3. What refers to an injury to the brain or spinal cord due to jarring from a blow, fall, or the like?
4. Eve complains about what in Chapter 16?
(a) Enzo's bladder problems.
(b) Zoë's schooling.
(c) Denny leaves town too often.
(d) Enzo's breath.
5. The German Shepherd is a relatively new breed of dog, with its origin dating to what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Denny's daughter in the novel?
2. Enzo would like to believe he might be part what, because he admires the breed for their toughness and brash attitude?
3. In Chapter 9, Denny is scouted by a prestigious racing team after participating in what?
4. Enzo recalls the reaction of crows to having ripped into a bag containing what in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 3, Enzo says that he has always loved watching what with Denny?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)