|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 14 (Pages 38 - 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Denny tells Enzo that "balance, anticipation" and what are vital if one is going to be a successful race car driver?
2. Where was Ayrton Senna da Silva from?
3. Who takes over the household and caring for Zoë after Eve falls ill in Chapter 12?
(b) Trish and Maxwell.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Swift.
4. When was Ayrton Senna da Silva born?
5. Enzo states his belief that dogs deserve to have what in Chapter 5?
(d) Belly rubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the day after Denny drives at Watkins Glen in Chapter 9?
2. Eve tells Enzo that she feels as though something is what, in Chapter 12?
3. While Eve, Enzo and Zoë manage to live through Denny's absences fine in Chapter 14, Denny returns home from each race frustrated with whom?
4. What are the names of Eve's parents in the novel?
5. Enzo comes to the realization that Denny had been preparing to race all along when he was on a very strict diet including no alcohol, no sugar, and no what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)