|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 50 - 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is regarded as the most intelligent breed of dog?
(a) Border Collie.
(b) Labrador Retriever.
(d) German Shepherd.
2. Denny's long race described in Chapter 8 was eight hours long and Denny was to drive for how long?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
3. In Chapter 43, Mark Fein meets with Denny where?
(a) Adriane's Cafe.
(b) Victrola Cafe.
(c) Marietta's Diner.
(d) Sunset Cafe.
4. How far is Denny's drive to Seattle in Chapter 25?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 9 hours.
(c) 7 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
5. In Chapter 9, Denny is scouted by a prestigious racing team after participating in what?
(a) The 1995 Monaco Grand Prix.
(b) The 1977 Indianapolis 500.
(c) A Formula Renault testing program.
(d) The 1994 San Marino Grand Prix.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor has given Eve how long to live in Chapter 23?
2. The vet informs Denny that Enzo has what, in Chapter 37?
3. What is regarded as the second most intelligent breed of dog?
4. What is the name of both a county and a city in northern California in the western United States?
5. What is the highest class of single seater auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)