|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 50 - 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cemetery that Enzo and Denny go to in Chapter 36?
(a) Lake View Cemetery.
(b) Andersonville Cemetery.
(c) Mt. Zion Cemetery.
(d) Rose Hill Cemetery.
2. In Chapter 2, Enzo describes the day Denny chose him from a puppy farm located where?
3. In Chapter 11, Enzo is locked in the house for how long?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 1 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 days.
4. Who was the star of the television show "Columbo"?
(a) James Garner.
(b) Erik Estrada.
(c) Peter Falk.
(d) James Dean.
5. What stuffed animal of Zoë's does Enzo come to believe is evil in Chapter 11?
(a) A zebra.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A bear.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Without Eve, Denny and Zoë's lives become extremely what, in Chapter 20?
2. In Chapter 44, Denny's lawyer tries to convince Denny that dropping his custody claim would make what go away?
3. "Columbo" aired regularly on television during what years?
4. What refers to a fee paid to secure services, as of a lawyer?
5. In Chapter 21, Enzo remembers an especially glorious day with Zoë, saying, "We danced and laughed and ran and pretended to be" what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)