|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 50 - 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Rockford Files" aired on television during what years?
2. In Chapter 21, Enzo believes that Maxwell and Trish are preparing Zoë for what?
(a) Denny's demise.
(b) Enzo's demise.
(c) Denny's abandonment.
(d) Eve's demise.
3. What is the name of both a county and a city in northern California in the western United States?
(a) St. Edwards.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
4. What imaginary friend does Enzo believe repays us for whatever we do in this life?
(a) King Karma.
(b) Great Buddha.
(c) Good Ghandi.
(d) King Kong.
5. Denny's new lawyer tells Denny that Maxwell and Trish are suing him for what in Chapter 45?
(a) Custody of Enzo.
(b) Child support.
(c) Custody of Zoë.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark Fein stops serving as Denny's lawyer in Chapter 45 because he is what?
2. According to Enzo in Chapter 30, Denny thinks how many moves ahead of his rivals?
3. Why does Zoë refuse to eat her chicken nuggets in Chapter 14?
4. Eve complains about what in Chapter 16?
5. In Chapter 50, Denny politely declines a lucrative job offer with Ferrari for the time being, citing what as the reason for turning down the offer?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)