|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 21 (Pages 84 - 112).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Enzo admits being able to enjoy what on a much more profound level than Denny and other human beings in Chapter 17?
2. While Eve, Enzo and Zoë manage to live through Denny's absences fine in Chapter 14, Denny returns home from each race frustrated with whom?
(b) His manager.
(c) His pit crew.
3. On the day of the Slippery Slabs, who becomes injured?
4. Who takes over the household and caring for Zoë after Eve falls ill in Chapter 12?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Swift.
(c) Trish and Maxwell.
5. The Sebring International Raceway is located in what state?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Watkins Glen International is owned by what company?
2. Eve tells Enzo that she feels as though something is what, in Chapter 12?
3. Enzo would like to believe he might be part what, because he admires the breed for their toughness and brash attitude?
4. What refers to an injury to the brain or spinal cord due to jarring from a blow, fall, or the like?
5. In Chapter 8, Enzo recounts the happenings of what day in summer?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)